What are your promises for next year...

What are your promises for next year...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
94d

@suzianne said
It's always the same with you. You are perhaps the most boring poster here.
obsessive?

Moves
94d

@david-burton said
obsessive?
Moi? Hardly; Suzianne says she doesn’t know why she bothers with me, and Very Rusty said he is doing all he can to avoid me. And yet the majority of their posts are directed at me.

They want my attention.
Understandable I suppose.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
34d

@drewnogal said
To put more effort into improving the soil health of my vegetable plots and just focus on growing vegetables I’ve had success with.
Have you started with garden work yet? It is very warm this yrear in Southern germany-

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
34d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Moi? Hardly; Suzianne says she doesn’t know why she bothers with me, and Very Rusty said he is doing all he can to avoid me. And yet the majority of their posts are directed at me.

They want my attention.
If you didn't poke your stick at us we wouldn't poke back.

You seem to LOVE to do the Poking, but not so much when you get poked back.

Keep in mind you will get what you give and sometimes more. 🙂 😛

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
34d
2 edits

@ponderable said
Have you started with garden work yet? It is very warm this yrear in Southern germany-
Thank you for asking. Oh lucky you having a warm Spring as we’ve had the coldest, wettest Spring ever 😟 but I’ve put manure on my berry bushes, bought 4 new raised beds and plan to put out seeds for broad beans, broccoli and rainbow carrots in a day or two.

It’s 11-9 Celsius here in South Wales today 😨

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31d

@divegeester said

They want my attention.
Narcissistic definition of "majority".