What are you reading? II

What are you reading? II

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Nov 21

The Stranger in the Lifeboat by Mitch Albom.

Gothenburg

Moves
14 Nov 21

The Travelers by Regina Porter (2020)

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Nov 21

Lian Hearn: Die Weite des Himmels (orig. heaven's net is wide)

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
25 Nov 21
2 edits

@torunn said
I can't find the original thread.

I'm reading Malin Thunberg Schunke: De Rättslösa (translated Those without rights), 2020.
Associate Professor in Criminal Law at the University of Uppsala. She holds an LLD in Criminal Law (Uppsala University) and an LLM in Criminology and Criminal Justice (King`s College, London). Her research interests lie in national and international criminal law particularly EU judicial cooperation in criminal matters and human rights.
Just started Hello Habits - by Fumio Sasaki. A minimalist guide.

Self help books are not always as useful as they claim to be, but I spent the money on it, so will see--

Moves
26 Nov 21

I wish I could say, but despite or maybe because of having thousands of physical books and hundreds more of e-books, I can't decide, so it's really just the internet and maybe a fortune cookie once in a while for me these days. Which is not to say that the proximity of all those books has no influence.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
02 Dec 21
1 edit

Tania Douglas: Der Feuervogel von Konstanz

A historical novel on Jan Hus.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Dec 21

Reading a sign at the back of a parked truck

TEST YOU AIRBAGS HERE

Gothenburg

Moves
16 Dec 21
1 edit

I found in a second-hand shop today a copy of John Cleese and Robin Skynner's book "Families and How to Survive Them" of 1983. I'm reading it for the second time.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
19 Dec 21

Giovanna & Tom Fletcher - Eve of Man

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
28 Dec 21

I finished Liza Grimm: Die Götter von Asgard

This is "urban Fantasy" and a nice introdcutin into the Nordic Mythology

am reading

Ap Dijksterhuis: Das kluge Unbewusste

A nice book about who is in controlinour lives.

Moves
28 Dec 21
1 edit

If I could find it in my stacks, the next one up might be "Choosing Reality" by B. Alan Wallace.

But the next one might also be a collection of card tricks published by Abbott's Magic Company in Michigan some time ago, or the rulebook for a superhero RPG. Or something by Semiotext(e).

Wild is the wind that blows through this one.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
28 Dec 21

@torunn said
I can't find the original thread.

I'm reading Malin Thunberg Schunke: De Rättslösa (translated Those without rights), 2020.
Associate Professor in Criminal Law at the University of Uppsala. She holds an LLD in Criminal Law (Uppsala University) and an LLM in Criminology and Criminal Justice (King`s College, London). Her research interests lie in national and international criminal law particularly EU judicial cooperation in criminal matters and human rights.
Just finished Hello Habits - A Minimalists Guide to a Better Life, by Fumio Sasaki. I'd give this one 9 / 10. Good read. 🙂

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
30 Dec 21

Thomas Erle: das Lied der Wächter - Das Erwachen

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Jan 22

Esi Edugyan: „Washington Black“

Moves
09 Jan 22