1. Joined
    25 Feb '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 01:14
    Tell us a weakness of yours in a way that sounds like a quality.
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 01:18
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    I'm too sexy for my shirt... the last time I had a shirt worthy of my prowess was in 2003.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 01:20
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I'm too sexy for my shirt... the last time I had a shirt worthy of my prowess was in 2003.
    And just in case you're wondering, no. I am not Seitse.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 01:29
    Sometimes I am just overly honest. 😛
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 02:53
    as i try to think of any quality i possess that may be perceived as a weakness,
    my brain formulated warp speed while simultaneously uniting the entire universe with the mind of consciousness...
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 03:01
    I hold myself to a higher standard than I hold others, which ~ I suppose, technically speaking, is a form of hypocrisy in that it';s a case of one rule for others and a different rule for myself. 😏
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 04:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    I hold myself to a higher standard than I hold others, which ~ I suppose, technically speaking, is a form of hypocrisy in that it';s a case of one rule for others and a different rule for myself. 😏
    It seems the mysterious thumby downer is holding all of us to a higher standard... well, almost everyone.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 04:23
    Yes, I have a weakness regarding punctuality. I am altogether TOO inclined to be loyal and dedicated, and to devote time and emotional energy to others without counting the personal cost I might bear; as a result I am sometimes late for appointments.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:00
    Go screw yourself, I won't say.

P.S. Yes, my quality is that I am not a snitch and will never talk. Perfect crime
    partner
    😏
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:27
    I almost always say what's on my mind.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:43
    Originally posted by josephw
    I almost always say what's on my mind.
    I've the same 'weakness'. Me responding to you here by saying 'it's a pity that that is all you have to offer' is a good example of it. 😉
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:45
    Originally posted by Metacomedian (OP)
    @Metacomedian: "In everlasting search of who I am."

A similar weakness of mine is accepting the the fallout associated with the perils of candor.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 08:551 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    A similar weakness of mine is accepting the the fallout associated with the perils of candor.
    I sometimes don't let deceitful or deluded statements of others pass without calling them out ~ for instance, I'd read your claims above and say you are not known for your candour or for "accepting the the fallout associated" with your behaviour, but instead you are an often pusillanimous, passive aggressive poster who hides behind 'un-originality' and spammy copy pasting designed to dodge and deflect, and who cowers away from the conflicts you cause while letting others abuse your critics. So candour is perhaps a weakness of mine. And verbosity too. 😛
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 09:02
    I keep a casual, natural, impromptu kind of home where guests need not worry about being messy or feel intimidated by order and neatness; I think people appreciate this for its genuineness and refreshing lack of edifice. Some, however ~ in seeking to find or invent "weaknesses" ~ would perhaps call me lazy and untidy. 😛
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 10:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've the same 'weakness'. Me responding to you here by saying 'it's a pity that that is all you have to offer' is a good example of it. 😉
    There's more! I'm spontaneous to a fault. I usually react without thoroughly thinking things through. I'm impulsive, ready at the drop of a hat to do or say something I almost always regret.

I've heard people say that if they had a chance to live life over again they'd do it the same, but not me. I'd do everything differently. That is to say, I'd do it right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree