Two weeks in prison for a pee!

Two weeks in prison for a pee!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jun 20

@torunn said
Yes, always something or somebody to blame... he simply had too much to drink for the occasion. πŸ™‚
When someone has been drinking they always blame someone else, don't you know that? Makes me wonder about the Trumpster actually.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Jun 20
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Apparently he had drunk 16 pints. No human bladder could contain that for long.
I assume he went for disposal during the time, a bladder containg About 8 Liters would be a monster-bladder

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jun 20

@ponderable said
I assume he went for sisposal during the time, a bladder containg About 8 Liters would be a monster-bladder
Some of it would be absorbed it wouldn't all be in the bladder silly!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jun 20

@ponderable said
I assume he went for sisposal during the time, a bladder containg About 8 Liters would be a monster-bladder
A monster-bladder would make a good villain in a low budget movie.

Moves
15 Jun 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Apparently he had drunk 16 pints. No human bladder could contain that for long.
Ya. When I saw 16 pints I thought, "Where on earth would he put it all". If I have two pints, which is rare, I spend more time in the loo than in the bar. Now surely he'd "visited" the loo a couple of times at least before heading out on his journey.

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jun 20
2 edits

@great-big-stees said
Ya. When I saw 16 pints I thought, "Where on earth would he put it all". If I have two pints, which is rare, I spend more time in the loo than in the bar. Now surely he'd "visited" the loo a couple of times at least before heading out on his journey.
There are bottles to bring along but they wouldn't be that big of course. Next time he will know how to avoid that situation.

Alekhine's Gun

πŸ€” Bolton

Moves
15 Jun 20
1 edit

@Torunn

With 16 pints on board, maybe he filled containers first for his mates to through at the Mob or Police (& had [edit] excessive surplus onboard) - Just like an open air rock concert?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Jun 20

@drewnogal said
I’d have thought community service. There were no toilets open, it was a first offence, he had been drinking and had an alcohol problem, he was trying to be discreet and didn’t blatantly pee over the monument and walked into the police station following advice from his father.

Did you know it was a 28 day prison offence? Next time I’m desperate for a wee I’ll just have to let it run down my legs.
I’d have thought community service.
Based on what?

There were no toilets open
So what?

it was a first offence
Unlikely. He’s a serial piss-head and clearly confident urinating in public place. Just the first time he got caught.

he had been drinking and had an alcohol problem
so what?

he was trying to be discreet
He was urinating in the street next to the memorial of a murdered policeman; what are you trolling or just utterly stupid? You’re not the latter so I presume the former.

and didn’t blatantly pee over the monument
Oh how bloody considerate of him!

and walked into the police station following advice from his father.
If he had listened to his father advice when he was younger perhaps we wouldn’t have grown up to be a fat drunken piss head.

You are unbelievable sometimes.

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jun 20

@hells-caretaker said
@Torunn

With 16 pints on board, maybe he filled containers first for his mates to through at the Mob or Police (& had access onboard) - Just like an open air rock concert?
16 pints = 8 liters about. I read somewhere that if it had been water, it would be almost impossible to drink so much, but with beer it somehow disconnects the sense of having enough of liquid. I don't know if that is true but after two glasses of water, I feel I have had enough.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jun 20

@torunn said
16 pints = 8 liters about. I read somewhere that if it had been water, it would be almost impossible to drink so much, but with beer it somehow disconnects the sense of having enough of liquid. I don't know if that is true but after two glasses of water, I feel I have had enough.
He was obviouly a lightweight southern creme puff we drink at least 20 pints of newcastle brown on a lunch time before ramping it up to special brew at night and thats just the lassies.

w

Moves
15 Jun 20

@drewnogal said
Well, well, well .......

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-admits-urinating-pc-keith-palmer-memorial-a4469181.html
Oh no!

My toilet is made out of a previous Karl Marx memorial.

Am I going to jail?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Jun 20

@whodey said
Oh no!

My toilet is made out of a previous Karl Marx memorial.

Am I going to jail?
move to the USA

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jun 20

@torunn said
You haven't you should drink 8 glasses of water a day.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
You haven't you should drink 8 glasses of water a day.

-VR
I drink water when my body tells me I'm thirsty.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jun 20

@torunn said
I drink water when my body tells me I'm thirsty.
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
So how much fluid does the average, healthy adult living in a temperate climate need? The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is: About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women.

You argue with the experts!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR