Two weeks in prison for a pee!

Two weeks in prison for a pee!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
15 Jun 20
1 edit

Well, well, well .......

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-admits-urinating-pc-keith-palmer-memorial-a4469181.html

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jun 20

@drewnogal said
Well, well, well .......

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-admits-urinating-pc-keith-palmer-memorial-a4469181.html
Is that all he got?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Jun 20

@drewnogal said
Well, well, well .......

deservedly I would say after reading the article.

Moves
15 Jun 20
1 edit

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
15 Jun 20
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Is that all he got?
I’d have thought community service. There were no toilets open, it was a first offence, he had been drinking and had an alcohol problem, he was trying to be discreet and didn’t blatantly pee over the monument and walked into the police station following advice from his father.

Did you know it was a 28 day prison offence? Next time I’m desperate for a wee I’ll just have to let it run down my legs.

Moves
15 Jun 20

@drewnogal said
I’d have thought community service. There were no toilets open, it was a first offence, he had been drinking and had an alcohol problem, he was trying to be discreet and didn’t blatantly pee over the monument and walked into the police station following advice from his father.

Did you know it was a 28 day prison offence? Next time I’m desperate for a wee I’ll just have to let it run down my legs.
Bet he was "peed off". 😲

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jun 20

@drewnogal said

I think it's more a case of 'where' he peed.

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jun 20

@drewnogal

Just a question: why can't men wait until they get to a toilet, like most women have to?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Jun 20
1 edit

@torunn said
@drewnogal

Just a question: why can't men wait until they get to a toilet, like most women have to?
Learned behaviour. Men of course could a) drink only as much as they can contain b) could only urinate at designated spots.
BUT they can do otherwise with impunity mostly and so some choose that way… this guy was unlucky in chosing the spot, but drinking 16 pints should in my opinion not be counted as mitigating circumstance.

Moves
15 Jun 20

@ponderable said
Learned behaviour. Men of course could a) drink only as much as they can contain b) could only urinate at designated spots.
BUT they can do otherwise with impunity mostly and so some choose that way… this guy was unlucky in chosing the spot, but drinking 16 pints should in my opinion not be counted as mitigating circumstance.
Maybe he was "challenged" by his pals to see how much beer he could drink without having to urinate...and he lost. 🤔

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jun 20

@great-big-stees said
Maybe he was "challenged" by his pals to see how much beer he could drink without having to urinate...and he lost. 🤔
Always that beer to blame... 🙂

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Jun 20
1 edit

@torunn said
I understood that GBS blamed the chaps challenging him 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jun 20

@torunn said
@drewnogal

The guy may have had a bladder problem or kidney issues, and drinking didn't help matters any.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jun 20

@ponderable said
I understood that GBS blamed the chaps challenging him 😉
Yes, always something or somebody to blame... he simply had too much to drink for the occasion. 🙂

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Jun 20

@torunn said
Apparently he had drunk 16 pints. No human bladder could contain that for long.