"Two and a Half Men" vs. "Only Fools and Horses"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Aug 16

Which is more idiotic?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Which is more idiotic?
I've never seen Only Fools and Horses. Can you dig up a youtubular sample for us?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
25 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
I've never seen Only Fools and Horses. Can you dig up a youtubular sample for us?
Yes! Will be right back with a favourite of mine.

Über-Nerd

Moves
25 Aug 16

Dellboy set the idiocy bar pretty low; it's hard to imagine anyone shinnying under it.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by drewnogal
Yes! Will be right back with a favourite of mine.

[youtube]dj2-OijqpgM[/youtube]
This is a tough call for me, because I'm familiar with the show Two and a Half Men and because (being American) I'm more familiar with American humor.
But even if I watched several episodes of Only Fools and Horses I'd probably rate that show as being less stupid. I liked early episodes of 2 1/2 Men because of the premise and because the acting wasn't half bad, but it seemed to quickly de-evolve into exclusively high lighting the most stupid aspects of that show.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Which is more idiotic?
discussing them online...

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
26 Aug 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
This is a tough call for me, because I'm familiar with the show Two and a Half Men and because (being American) I'm more familiar with American humor.
But even if I watched several episodes of Only Fools and Horses I'd probably rate that show as being less stupid. I liked early episodes of 2 1/2 Men because of the premise and because the acting wasn't ha ...[text shortened]... seemed to quickly de-evolve into exclusively high lighting the most stupid aspects of that show.
I discovered the show through my sons. Alan and Charlie were a hilarious combination with their complex female exploits and as for Rose? Such a sweet little sociopath.