Thumbing down

Thumbing down

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Is this an example of 'letting bygones be bygones', a sentiment you said that you agreed with?
I just checked and I made the post you are replying to on the 10th January. You blanked it then but went back and dug it up now, why, to make this point about “bygones”.

lol.

Moves
16 Feb 21

@divegeester said
Irrelevant, I wanted to talk to him, you complain about Very Rusty’s posting all the time, you even formed your club in order to avoid him.

It’s weird then that, like Suzianne, you spend the majority of your time chasing him around the general forum goading him to post even more and bringing yourself down to his level.

You must secretly enjoy your interactions wit ...[text shortened]... m’s Very Rusty monitor, the “not to be messed with” hero of the masses. Either way it’s interesting.
Yup, I've been saying this for years, only way to deal with rusty is to ignore him. Sometimes you get sucked in though and he can dish it out as much as he takes all the flak. He clearly enjoys the interaction as do the one who 'banter' with him, otherwise why would they do it?

Moves
16 Feb 21

@divegeester said
I just checked and I made the post you are replying to on the 10th January. You blanked it then but went back and dug it up now, why, to make this point about “bygones”.

lol.
4am and you're making some good points ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Feb 21
1 edit

@trev33 said
4am and you're making some good points ๐Ÿ˜‚
Tell me about it. At least I’m zapping them out though ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Feb 21
1 edit

@trev33 said
Yup, I've been saying this for years, only way to deal with rusty is to ignore him. Sometimes you get sucked in though and he can dish it out as much as he takes all the flak. He clearly enjoys the interaction as do the one who 'banter' with him, otherwise why would they do it?
Maybe others don’t see it, but all I see are a bunch of posters who relentlessly reply to a poster, across multiple threads, a poster who they want to post less. And then complaining that he posts too much!
It’s bizarre.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Feb 21

@divegeester said

lol.
So much 'principle'.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Feb 21

@divegeester said
Tell me about it. At least I’m zapping them out though ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
On the contrary, this might be true had you actually answered the question.

Either of them.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Feb 21

@suzianne said
So much 'principle'.
What principle? Why have you put it in quotation marks?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Feb 21

@suzianne said
On the contrary, this might be true had you actually answered the question.

Either of them.
What questions? What are you on about now?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Feb 21

@suzianne said
One-line Charlie. You must've gotten that from dive, too.
I don't know why you compare Dive and I we are like night and day, apples and oranges. Because we agree on a few things you and goad being a few of them, then we are alike or I am copying off him, I don't understand your logic. Except you don't have anything more productive you can think of saying.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It was the same word you directed at Trev. (Apparently without knowing its meaning).

Happens a lot with you.
You try to put others down with your vocabulary goad, doesn't make you look smart makes you look like a bit of a words bully! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Is this an example of 'letting bygones be bygones', a sentiment you said that you agreed with?

I'd much rather people just not answer harassment instead of mumbling some nice words to agree with others and then get right back on the harassment train.

Not surprised that your 'donations' to the website have given you unlimited freedom to harass other users, but I ...[text shortened]... nagement has taken that option, rather than forgo the monetary gain in the name of principle.
NOW, that is ironic when you do much worst yourself.

Don't you see how you condemn people for what you do yourself Suzie Q?

Obviously NOT, or you wouldn't be doing it!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Feb 21

@trev33 said
Hell trev33 no one listens to you and you hit the nail on the head most of the time. If they didn't say anything to me pretty good chance I wouldn't be saying anything to them. You probably know me better than either one of them from back in the old wild west days. I took a lot of flak back then to and dished it back, ended up with some bans because of who it was with, but did manage to change things somewhat. I think you know what I am saying without me spelling it out.

-VR

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
16 Feb 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
You try to put others down with your vocabulary goad, doesn't make you look smart makes you look like a bit of a words bully! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚
This post made me chuckle, bearing in mind you just embarrassed yourself in the prose thread trying to belittle Ponderable for ending a sentence with 'is.'

(Also funny that you dug up a post to reply to I posted a month ago).

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
(Also funny that you dug up a post to reply to I posted a month ago).
Yes, it’s hilarious when posters do that.

Seriously.