theresa may

theresa may

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
23 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
How is the unity of thought in the US these days?
Complete. The U.S. is many, many times larger than England, and we all agree on that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Sep 18

Originally posted by @handyandy
Complete. The U.S. is many, many times larger than England, and we all agree on that.
Not in terms of coastline length, have you seen our fractals?

Read a book!

Moves
24 Sep 18

What causes that? Is it old age?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Sep 18

This isn’t the place to be exposing your fractals, tiger. You’re not in the pub surrounded by trollops.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Sep 18

We haven’t had “9 years of austerity”. What does that even mean other than a phrase you’ve heard on the TV?

The rest of your post about the 70’s is primarily about the disasterous economics of the Wilson and Callahan governments and of course Heath who was next to useless, and lied to the British people taking us into the early EU.

It was horren ...[text shortened]... ic knees, power cuts, and did you ever drive a British Leyland car? Absolute crap manufacturing.
Wow, you’re really doing well in your history class, tiger. But no need for naughty language. Absolute terrible manufacturing gets your point across just as well.

But very impressive. Yay for tiger!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @handyandy
What causes that? Is it old age?
tiger’s fractals were in bad condition about three days ago. But that wasn’t due to old age, of course - tiger’s only eight years old. Instead, a pub trollop kneed him in the groin after he (allegedly) groped her.

tiger’s a handful when he has a belly full of ale!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Sep 18

We haven’t had “9 years of austerity”. What does that even mean other than a phrase you’ve heard on the TV?

The rest of your post about the 70’s is primarily about the disasterous economics of the Wilson and Callahan governments and of course Heath who was next to useless, and lied to the British people taking us into the early EU.

It was horren ...[text shortened]... ic knees, power cuts, and did you ever drive a British Leyland car? Absolute crap manufacturing.
I don't know where u live in the uk , you could watch the mighty redcar ( I live 5 miles away in Middlesbrough) we live in perpetual recession bet u are a southern shandy drinking, tutu wearing, yuppie softy walter type.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @badradger
I don't know where u live in the uk , you could watch the mighty redcar ( I live 5 miles away in Middlesbrough) we live in perpetual recession bet u are a southern shandy drinking, tutu wearing, yuppie softy walter type.
<bet u are a southern shandy drinking, tutu wearing, yuppie softy walter type.>

tiger only drinks ale but he can drink anyone I know under the table, even though he’s only eight years old.

And tiger’s never worn a tutu, but I did catch him trying on Bronwen’s panties the other day.

And tiger’s as far from a yuppie as you can get. He’s a rough-and-tumble, ale-swilling, peanut butter-loving scamp whose adorable antics and hijinks keep us all on our toes.

He’s a handful!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Sep 18

But I don’t mind May; she has a really difficult task and I don’t think she is doing too bad a job given her plan. However it would not have been my plan, I would have done things differently.
Oh come on, tiger. What plan would you have? You’re only eight years old!

Your plans involve eating a PB&J sandwich, drinking pints of ale, puffing on cigarettes with Kiddo and rifling through Bronwen’s panty drawer.

Let’s not pretend you’re some geopolitical expert. Save that tall tale for the pub!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @romans1009

Your plans involve eating a PB&J sandwich, drinking pints of ale, puffing on cigarettes with Kiddo and rifling through Bronwen’s panty drawer.

Let’s not pretend you’re some geopolitical expert. Save that tall tale for the pub!
u I like

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @romans1009

Only a partially-educated, ignorant, insular, parochial
yank would think that a Brit would eat a PB&J sandwich.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Sep 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
Only a partially-educated, ignorant, insular, parochial
yank would think that a Brit would eat a PB&J sandwich.
😉

Moves
26 Sep 18

alas she was handed the poison chalice by camoron and I mean moron, what fool offers its plebs a referendum of any sort right in the middle of the worst recession since the 70s, making no plans if it went south as it did, I hang well left of centre and i am a member of momentum, I didn't vote leave but fot the life of me could not give a good reason to stay.
Except that he had no choice. If he hadn't held the referendum, the very people who now blame him for it would have been baying for his blood for wanting to deny the Great Democratic English Public its constitution-guaranteed will. (That would've been just as much b***cks as blaming him is now, but nevertheless you could already see it starting to rise in the Daily Hate et al.)

No, if you want to blame someone for the omnishambles that is Brexit, referendum included, blame the people who demanded it. Blame Johnson, Farage and Rees Mogg. Blame the likes of Dacre and Murdoch. They're the ones who whipped up the English public against Cameron.

Don't mistake me: there is more than enough to blame the Porcine Casanova for. The Brexit referendum is not his fault, though. He had the choice between holding it, or losing the next election to someone who would hold it. Blame Blustering Boris and Nigelle le Gurn instead.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Sep 18

Originally posted by @shallow-blue
Except that he had no choice. If he hadn't held the referendum, the very people who now blame him for it would have been baying for his blood for wanting to deny the Great Democratic English Public its constitution-guaranteed will. (That would've been just as much b***cks as blaming him is now, but nevertheless you could already see it starting to rise ...[text shortened]... next election to someone who would hold it. Blame Blustering Boris and Nigelle le Gurn instead.
the whole Brexit concept has been a total clusterf#ck.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Sep 18
3 edits

the whole Brexit concept has been a total clusterf#ck.
What else did you expect when because of the ideological nature of the topic we have a bitterly divided country, a bitterly divided parliament and a bitterly divided government. Add into that volatile mix the blatant arrogance of the EU, a polarised hysterical media and an almost equally hysterical head of the Bank of England and hey presto!

Furthermore the negotiatons have, in reality, only just started when May finally realised that the EU and her buddy Merkel were not going to play ball whatsoever. She is not a stupid person but I think she was led up the garden path by Merkel on Chequers and then realised she wasn’t in the court of the king she was in the courtyard of the executioner. Naive.

“Brexit means Brexit”. That means “no deal” it means “hard brexit” it means the UK takes back the £40bn divorce settlement and we spend the last two years preparing on that basis for WHEN we trigger article 50. That is what negotiation is in this circumstance with the EU. We should have taken them as fast as possible to the cliff edge and then let them do some of the work. Instead May believed in good faith that diplomacy would work; it won’t.

The European project is a powerful post WW2 ideology to take the continent into a federal states of Europe with all the accompanying loss of national sovereignty, anyone who can’t see that is frankly deluded. I want out, I’ve always wanted out and nothing will change my mind because I and 17 million other UK voters are fundamentally opposed to the ideology which is driving it.

I guarantee that if we do not grab this opportunity with both hands we will never have it again and the self governance of the UK will continue on a road to being a single vote in a European super-state of 30 or more members.