The White House

The White House

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Nov 18

Will the American People put the guy in the White House back in for another 4 years?

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Nov 18

@Very-Rusty

Take it to Debates Spanky!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@Very-Rusty

Take it to Debates Spanky!
Only a mod can do that silly!

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Nov 18

@very-rusty said
Only a mod can do that silly!

-VR
Only a Mod can have you create a thread in the right forum?!

😵

Moves
01 Nov 18

@very-rusty said
Will the American People put the guy in the White House back in for another 4 years?

-VR
They may have to wait for another 2 years before that happens, assuming he's not impeached sooner...I think.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Nov 18

@great-big-stees said
They may have to wait for another 2 years before that happens, assuming he's not impeached sooner...I think.
Mmm, peaches...

Moves
01 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Mmm, peaches...
Mind "the pits", like what the fellow in the thread's title is. 🤔 IMHO, of course.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Nov 18

@very-rusty said

-VR
sadly yes

RHP Member No.16

Moves
01 Nov 18

I wonder who the choices will be in two more years. It will be interesting! Any predictions?

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
01 Nov 18

@mwmiller said
I wonder who the choices will be in two more years. It will be interesting! Any predictions?
The Democrats are not a shoe-in, even against such a divisive president as Trump. They will write their own epitaph if they don't come up with a credible, moderate candidate. But be prepared: Trump lowered the bar so low that no slur or ludicrous allegation is off the menu.

gc

Moves
02 Nov 18

@moonbus said
The Democrats are not a shoe-in, even against such a divisive president as Trump. They will write their own epitaph if they don't come up with a credible, moderate candidate. But be prepared: Trump lowered the bar so low that no slur or ludicrous allegation is off the menu.
That will be the key, finding someone who can create more interest than the Trump show . Is there a contender at the moment? If Hillary runs again get ready for 4 more years.

Moves
02 Nov 18

@very-rusty said

-VR
Based on current performance in the measurable, yes.

Moves
02 Nov 18

@mwmiller said
Bolton.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
02 Nov 18

@mwmiller said
I am voting for Lisa Simpson. Bart can come along too.
We can go from a clown to a cartoon in the White House.

Moves
02 Nov 18

@mwmiller said
A Kennedy maybe?