The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Jul 22

@torunn said
I'm not surprised. 🙂 Don't men just think they rule everywhere.
Oh here, just twist that knife.😢 Can I get you something? Oh, BTW, I’m off in a bit (sadly not golf😲) but will return later this afternoon. In the meantime can I ask you to handle the tavern in my absence please.🤔🤞👍

Gothenburg

Moves
04 Jul 22

@great-big-stees said
Oh here, just twist that knife.😢 Can I get you something? Oh, BTW, I’m off in a bit (sadly not golf😲) but will return later this afternoon. In the meantime can I ask you to handle the tavern in my absence please.🤔🤞👍
I will be here. I have noticed some new guests speaking with an accent, interesting.

Moves
04 Jul 22

@torunn said
I will be here. I have noticed some new guests speaking with an accent, interesting.
Our patrons seem to come from all over the world though I’m not at all surprised as the Tavern is well known both here and within the rest of the universe.🤔😉👍🛸

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
04 Jul 22

@torunn said
they speak with forked tongue

Moves
04 Jul 22

@gertrude said
they speak with forked tongue
I, once jabbed my tongue with a fork.🤔🥵🍴

Gothenburg

Moves
04 Jul 22

@great-big-stees said
I, once jabbed my tongue with a fork.🤔🥵🍴
Are you back so that I can have a break?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jul 22

@torunn said
Are you back so that I can have a break?
You see as I said this place would fall apart without you come golfing season. 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
04 Jul 22

@very-rusty said
You see as I said this place would fall apart without you come golfing season. 🙂

-VR
I believe you. 🙂

Moves
05 Jul 22
2 edits

@torunn said
I'm not surprised. 🙂 Don't men just think they rule everywhere.
Yes, because otherwise bossy women might take over (again).

Also, it distracts us from remembering that we are just scruffy [albeit in some cases rather handsome] sidenotes to the Tree of Life.

Gothenburg

Moves
05 Jul 22

@kevin-eleven said
Yes, because otherwise bossy women might take over (again).

Also, it distracts us from remembering that we are just scruffy [albeit in some cases rather handsome] sidenotes to the Tree of Life.
As soon as a woman tends to speak up or take control or be recognized in her job, she is considered bossy. Let me laugh at that for a moment, ha ha 🙂

Moves
05 Jul 22

@torunn said
As soon as a woman tends to speak up or take control or be recognized in her job, she is considered bossy. Let me laugh at that for a moment, ha ha 🙂
The only laughing that will tolerated here, at The Tavern, will only be at my witty comments.😡 Now who wants what? It’s raining, no pouring, here, so no golf for me today, unless of course it stops raining.🏌️‍♂️👍🤞

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Jul 22

@great-big-stees said
The only laughing that will tolerated here, at The Tavern, will only be at my witty comments.😡 Now who wants what? It’s raining, no pouring, here, so no golf for me today, unless of course it stops raining.🏌️‍♂️👍🤞
My God man, what is the course like after a down pour?

-VR

Moves
06 Jul 22

@very-rusty said
My God man, what is the course like after a down pour?

-VR
Wet…usually. OK now who wants what?🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jul 22

@great-big-stees said
You play with rubber boots on? 🙂

It is raining hard right now, I don't like driving in the rain anymore. So if you don't mind a Green Tea with a sprinkle of lemon juice. 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
06 Jul 22

@great-big-stees said
I want it all... I want it all... I want it all... and I want it now.