The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
24 Mar 21

@lemondrop said
the leader of the lost bobbys just wants to keep his grey cells active [bio page]
let's revive the old guy
it won't hurt to join
I figure he is somewhere around 100
he needs a last hurrah!

SRB

Moves
24 Mar 21

@lemondrop said
I figure he is somewhere around 100
he needs a last hurrah!
Well I applied to your leader. More free beer please.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
24 Mar 21

@lemondrop said
join the lost bobbys and get off your meds
Not sure what you mean🤔lost bobbys... Please elaborate?

SRB

Moves
24 Mar 21

@hells-caretaker said
Not sure what you mean🤔lost bobbys... Please elaborate?
I just applied. Click the link a few posts earlier. Free beer for life apparently.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
24 Mar 21

@relentless-red said
I just applied. Click the link a few posts earlier. Free beer for life apparently.
Free beer, I'm in.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
24 Mar 21

we may have started a movement
hope his ticker can take it

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
24 Mar 21

free beers and pretzels for life!

SRB

Moves
24 Mar 21

@lemondrop said
we may have started a movement
hope his ticker can take it
Everybody enjoys a good movement.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Mar 21

@relentless-red said
Everybody enjoys a good movement.
Did you miss the word bowel? 😉

-VR

Moves
25 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
Did you miss the word bowel? 😉

-VR
Look in the bowl.

SRB

Moves
27 Mar 21

@great-big-stees said
Look in the bowl.
So I stood around in the Lost Bobby's forum drinking my pint and putting coins in the slot machine and then, after nobody turned up for a couple of days, I noticed that it said Lemondrop is leaving the clan?!? Your 10% is waived and the beer is all mine.

Moves
27 Mar 21

"We could have a recruiting night with free drinks and invite all the clan leaders." And then the murders began.

Moves
01 Apr 21

Sir, Madame, or Cultivar, I just wanted to say I like the way you run your tavern.

I hope my greeting wasn't disrespectful. I haven't inquired about your preferred form of address (let alone your pronouns, which of course would only be used in the 3rd person, behind your back).

As for me, tonight, and perhaps at other times in this fractal flux we call our lives, my preferred pronouns are xul/xum, but it's only a vague preference.

Moves
01 Apr 21

@kevin-eleven said
Sir, Madame, or Cultivar, I just wanted to say I like the way you run your tavern.

I hope my greeting wasn't disrespectful. I haven't inquired about your preferred form of address (let alone your pronouns, which of course would only be used in the 3rd person, behind your back).

As for me, tonight, and perhaps at other times in this fractal flux we call our lives, my preferred pronouns are xul/xum, but it's only a vague preference.
I vaguely remember someone with a similar "style". Could you, possibly, be them? Here have a Sam Adams. Let's talk.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Apr 21

@kevin-eleven said

What a load of B.S.!!!

-VR