The Kewpie thread is no more

The Kewpie thread is no more

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
05 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
Tell me more tell me more
like will he have a ban ahaw, ahaw, ahaw, ahaw.
actually Robbie seems to have escaped Scot free, but why tempt fate? If he did not
cry out, the very stones would cry out for justice! 😛

Read a book!

Moves
05 Dec 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
badmouth is a matter of perspective, isn't it.
True, but all perspectives aren't created equal. Yours is misleading and dishonest.

rc

Moves
05 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
True, but all perspectives aren't created equal. Yours is misleading and dishonest.
Is it? you will now provide empirical evidence for your assertion, or retract it and
issue a public apology to me and vow never to do it again, and say that GB is your
hero and that you wish to try to emulate him and offer up incense to an effigy of him as
a recompense for your Machiavellian antics! These are my terms!

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
05 Dec 12

I'm still waiting for some kind of explanation,
clarification, justification, exhumation and examination.

rc

Moves
05 Dec 12
1 edit

I'm still waiting for some kind of explanation,
clarification, justification, exhumation and examination.
let the dead bury their dead johnny my son, tis a tricky business and not for the faint of
heart. An old lady steps out of the canopy johhny, looks to the gargoyle infested house
in the distance as a lone raven cackles on some crumbling precipice, and forbids you,
'you don't want to go up there Johny', 'blood built it and blood will bring it down!', the
moon is hidden and she disappears back into the forest carrying firewood upon her
back! The forest is silent.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
05 Dec 12

let the dead bury their dead johnny my son, tis a tricky business and not for the faint of
heart. An old lady steps out of the canopy johhny, looks to the gargoyle infested house
in the distance as a lone raven cackles on some crumbling precipice, and forbids you,
'you don't want to go up there Johny', 'blood built it and blood will bring it do ...[text shortened]... he disappears back into the forest carrying firewood upon her
back! The forest is silent.
You missed your calling.

Descriptive fictional writing comes naturally to you.

rc

Moves
05 Dec 12
1 edit

You missed your calling.

Descriptive fictional writing comes naturally to you.
Its all plagiarized, mostly from Hammer house of horror films, i have no gifts except
that i can draw and paint, but so can millions of other people.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
05 Dec 12
1 edit

Its all plagiarized, mostly from hammer house of horror films, i have no gifts except
that i can draw and paint, but so can millions of other people.
I used to like all those Hammer Horror movies,
with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.

They don't make 'em like that anymore.

Read a book!

Moves
05 Dec 12

Is it? you will now provide empirical evidence for your assertion, or retract it and
issue a public apology to me and vow never to do it again, and say that GB is your
hero and that you wish to try to emulate him and offer up incense to an effigy of him as
a recompense for your Machiavellian antics! These are my terms!
Any day now.

rc

Moves
05 Dec 12

I used to like all those Hammer Horror movies,
with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.

They don't make 'em like that anymore.
yes they were awesome, they got a bit weird at the end, i seem to remember
something to do with a motorcycle that drove itself and killed people in the process, but
yes, they were in a class and era of their own.

rc

Moves
05 Dec 12

Any day now.
so you have nothing and will not consent to providing a full public apology and honoring
GB as your hero and mentor, so be it, let it be known that accusations were made,
without substantiating evidence and truth is now a dirty word!

Read a book!

Moves
05 Dec 12

so you have nothing and will not consent to providing a full public apology and honoring
GB as your hero and mentor, so be it, let it be known that accusations were made,
without substantiating evidence and truth is now a dirty word!
Truth is only a dirty word when it issues from the lips of a sly mountebank such as yourself.

rc

Moves
05 Dec 12
3 edits

Truth is only a dirty word when it issues from the lips of a sly mountebank such as yourself.
Andy please, its not my fault you cannot substantiate your claims and this is a typical
and utterly predictable type of emotive reaction that one would expect from someone
devoid and bereft of reason, sigh, a vacuous region for sure. Slander, the last bastion
of the truly desperate! How very sad. Never the less for this slight of character you
will meet me at dawn, pistols or French foils, your choice and we will settle the matter
as gentlemen should. Saddle my horse Baldric ! we leave at once!

Read a book!

Moves
06 Dec 12

Andy please, its not my fault you cannot substantiate your claims and this is a typical
and utterly predictable type of emotive reaction that one would expect from someone
devoid and bereft of reason, sigh, a vacuous region for sure. Slander, the last bastion
of the truly desperate! How very sad. Never the less for this slight of character y ...[text shortened]... and we will settle the matter
as gentlemen should. Saddle my horse Baldric ! we leave at once!
See my lawyer.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Dec 12

Robbie is Andy's new bitch by the looks of things.