The baby game

The baby game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 May 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Right a silly question just like yours.
It wasn’t a silly question it was a passing observation which you have now made into a thing by being furtive about it.

Why did you put ‘s after the equals sign?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 May 20

@divegeester said
It wasn’t a silly question it was a passing observation which you have now made into a thing by being furtive about it.

Why did you put ‘s after the equals sign?
I felt like it!

Did it hurt you much, or you just looking to start something?

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 May 20

@very-rusty said
Did it hurt you much, or you just looking to start something?
You sound like a drunk when someone has looked at them in a funny way.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 May 20
1 edit

@radioactive69. (blinks rapidly at cover photo!)

+

@FMF

=

FM Radio

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 May 20
2 edits

@divegeester said
You sound like a drunk when someone has looked at them in a funny way.
You appear to be someone trying to talk down to somone, I guess you'd know what a drunk looked like Dive. You do know I haven't drank since March 22,1992 which I am quite proud of throwing the past at me doesn't do you any good.

Why do you go out of your way to provoke me? You know you'll never intimidate me here or in person for that matter!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 May 20

@CabbageLad

+

@patchwolf

+

@kidsuperstar

=

Cabbage Patch Kid

Gothenburg

Moves
16 May 20

@very-rusty said
You appear to be someone trying to talk down to somone, I guess you'd know what a drunk looked like Dive. You do know I haven't drank since March 22,1992 which I am quite proud of throwing the past at me doesn't do you any good.

Why do you go out of your way to provoke me? You know you'll never intimidate me here or in person for that matter!

-VR
That is an accomplishment, VR - did it take you long to reach to that point? I stopped smoking -93, started in my teens. When I decided to stop, I did it right away, from one day to another. In fact, the first day of my vacation that year. I have never been tempted to try again.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 May 20

Earl of Trumps + Ghost of a Duke = Duke of Earl

which was a number one hit song many years ago

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 May 20

@lemondrop said
Earl of Trumps + Ghost of a Duke = Duke of Earl

which was a number one hit song many years ago
Thanks. Now I have that in my head.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 May 20
2 edits

@torunn said
That is an accomplishment, VR - did it take you long to reach to that point? I stopped smoking -93, started in my teens. When I decided to stop, I did it right away, from one day to another. In fact, the first day of my vacation that year. I have never been tempted to try again.
We are looking at 28 years ago, it is like a whole life time now. I quite smoking in in 2004. It was much harder to quit in my opinion, of course everyone would have their own opinions who have quite both. I don't like the smell of beer or cigs now, it really is ironic. I walk by someone who has been smoking and they smell like an ashtray. I think to myself, I probably smelt like that also. Breakfast consisted of a coffee and a cig for many years.I believe I was 12 when I started smoking. Yet I still played hockey, baseball, and other sports, but was only having the occasional cig back in the teens. Good job and congratulations on quitting.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
16 May 20

@very-rusty said
We are looking at 28 years ago, it is like a whole life time now. I quite smoking in in 2004. It was much harder to quit in my opinion, of course everyone would have their own opinions who have quite both. I don't like the smell of beer or cigs now, it really is ironic. I walk by someone who has been smoking and they smell like an ashtray. I think to myself, I probably sm ...[text shortened]... only having the occasional cig back in the teens. Good job and congratulations on quitting.

-VR
I would and could never smoke before noon, so I think it was easier for me to quit than for those who had to start the day with a smoke. Anyway, It was good decisions.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 May 20

@Wobblydeb

+

@Chintan Buddhadev

=

Wobbly Chin.

Moves
16 May 20

@Beer

+

@Beer

=

@beerbelly

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 May 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
clanmates at war
someone has to go
for the good of the clan
maybe both of you should take a hike
make Metallica sane again

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 20

@Lemondrop

+