Thank You

Thank You

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
29 Jan 05

I can't remember how I found this site. Weird...

c

Moves
30 Jan 05

I would like to thank Google.com for accidentally introducing RHP to me first of all.
In fact Iwas in search of a site on' puzzles and posers' and pressed the "I am feeling lucky" button. And lo and behold ! the site (RHP) that opened , has eversince been my most frequently visited site. I don't know why, but everytime I am on the net , I never miss to visit this site, even when I am not playing any game.

T

Moves
31 Jan 05

well i was searching for a chess site that my internet didnt block....i have access through my moms work and that blocks anything uneducational....and i think on the 7th page of google i found a chess site that work...Red Hot Pawn... and now its the first you find....o well it was well worth the hard work

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by IronMan31
I would like to thank Pulsatilla.
You called me in this site and I would like to dedicate you my actual rating.
Well, did you cheat or not?

T
Full speed locomotiv

On tracks.

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by Bowmann
Well, did you cheat or not?
My God Dr. Bowmann...I thought you'd never ask!

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by TRAINS44
My God Dr. Bowmann...I thought you'd never ask!
Oh, you know how it is Mr T. A million things to do, and there just aren't enough hours in the day.

V

Merry Crimbo Land

Moves
11 Sep 05

You called me in this site and I would like to dedicate you my actual rating. You "earned" it.😵
Fancy a game of darts old chum 🙂

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
11 Sep 05

You called me in this site and I would like to dedicate you my actual rating. You "earned" it.😵
How is it that a post from January 5th, from a CHEATER yet! Is brought back to life from a person who IS BANNED!!!?

WTF is going on here!? 😕

V

Merry Crimbo Land

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by arrakis
How is it that a post from January 5th, from a CHEATER yet! Is brought back to life from a person who IS BANNED!!!?

WTF is going on here!? 😕
Thank you arrakis, I felt the same, thats why I said to IM31 do you want a game of darts, I should add that in darts it takes a man or a woman to win and not a machine

B

Moo

Moves
11 Sep 05

Who cares? Now lets just shut up on the Ironman thing ALL THREADS ABOUT IRONMAN SHOULD BE TERMINATED.

P

Moves
11 Sep 05

Well, I'd like to express my disgust at the naming of this site. I was looking for something else and I ended up here...

V

Merry Crimbo Land

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by Blitz00
Who cares? Now lets just shut up on the Ironman thing ALL THREADS ABOUT IRONMAN SHOULD BE TERMINATED.
What about threads on AKIZY do you think there should be more threads on the champ that does not cheat

B

Moo

Moves
11 Sep 05

No

V

Merry Crimbo Land

Moves
11 Sep 05

Originally posted by Blitz00
No
Why

B

Moo

Moves
11 Sep 05
1 edit

Im tired of the threads involving Ironman and the cheating accusations.