1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 May '13 22:42
    "Sweeping Any Woman Off Her Feet"

"Basic Principles
    - no woman wakes up saying "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today!" Now, she might say "This is a really bad time for me," or something like "I just need some space," or my personal favorite "I'm really into my career right now." You believe that? Neither does she. You know why? 'Cause she's lying to you, that's why.

"You understand me? Lying! It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space. And she may be into her career, but what she's really saying is "Uh, get away from me now," or possibly "Try harder, stupid," but which one is it? 60% of all human communication is nonverbal, body language; 30% is your tone, so that means 90% of what you're saying ain't coming out of your mouth. Of course she's going to lie to you! She's a nice person! She doesn't want to hurt your feelings! What else she going to say? She doesn't even know you... yet.

"Luckily, the fact is that just like the rest of us, even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until she sees it, and that's where I come in. My job is to open her eyes. Basic Principles - no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet; he just needs the right broom." (Quote from the Movie: "Hitch"/www.finestquotes.com)

* Okay, Red Hot Pawn Members, here's an opportunity to teach, listen and/or learn. One Word of Caution: The verbatim quote/premise above is from one scene's dialogue within an entertaining, somewhat risque movie (which may be partialy or seriously flawed). The 60% Nonverbal/30% Tone/10% Words Mix seems especially interesting. (gb)
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    05 May '13 23:131 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    06 May '13 02:47
    Be careful in the workplace though:

YouTube
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    06 May '13 02:56
    golly i hope you get laid soon...

yer starting to ooze...
  5. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    06 May '13 03:01
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    Be careful in the workplace though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY
    Actually a man's persona (along with his pure) can go a long way towards making him attractive 😉.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 May '13 04:102 edits
    Originally posted by rookie54
    golly i hope you get laid soon...

yer starting to ooze...
    Hitch: "Never lie, steal, cheat or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away." So, Rookie54, maybe capacity for life and love amounts to more than momentary friction and seminal fluid release like some sub/human pyramidal food chain jungle species. What would possess you to cheapen something this beautiful?
  7. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    06 May '13 07:26

8. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    06 May '13 07:271 edit

9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    06 May '13 07:301 edit
    I have had success with my chili. And it has selected for the type I like. But posting the recipe won't do; besides, it varies.
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    06 May '13 07:30

11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 May '13 08:39
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them." (Alex) Falling for another here or there or anywhere, for that matter, doesn't stand the tests of adversity without character. (gb)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree