Suzianne is a biscuit

Suzianne is a biscuit

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
08 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Simple, you popped in.
I think it was more your teenage fan club that turned the thread to mush after it was doing so well, the illustrious LEUR, sonhouse and Bobs, men of learning but lacking in judgement. How you managed to hoodwink them is a testimony to your feminine wiles, Wiley E Cayote.

Moves
08 Feb 15

I loves this. OK maybe not love but at least like.

rc

Moves
08 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I loves this. OK maybe not love but at least like.
spread da luv GBS, lots of people need cheering up.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
09 Feb 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I think it was more your teenage fan club that turned the thread to mush after it was doing so well, the illustrious LEUR, sonhouse and Bobs, men of learning but lacking in judgement. How you managed to hoodwink them is a testimony to your feminine wiles, Wiley E Cayote.
Hey Rob, you know having multiple sarcasms in one day is a dreaded disease...πŸ˜€

Über-Nerd

Moves
09 Feb 15

"Suzianne is a biscuit." Some of the posters here are crackers, but Suzi isn't one of them.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by LEUR
Hey Rob, you know having multiple sarcasms in one day is a dreaded disease...πŸ˜€
Hey Road Runner, watch out for free chick feed tee Hee! πŸ˜€

rc

Moves
09 Feb 15

Originally posted by moonbus
"Suzianne is a biscuit." Some of the posters here are crackers, but Suzi isn't one of them.
a cracker means different things to different people. Americans use it differently to Europeans and Badger used it differently again, as rhyming slang (for the discerning)

Über-Nerd

Moves
09 Feb 15

For the British, if something is a "cracker" it means it is "cracking good"--such as a track on a Jeff Beck album. For Americans, if someone is crackers, it means he is bonkers. But "bonking" for Brits means "humping" for Americans. Go figure (I can't suss it out). Two people separated by a common language.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 15

For the British, if something is a "cracker" it means it is "cracking good"--such as a track on a Jeff Beck album. For Americans, if someone is crackers, it means he is bonkers. But "bonking" for Brits means "humping" for Americans. Go figure (I can't suss it out). Two people separated by a common language.
Sure, etymologically its quite interesting, well at least to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_(pejorative)

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
09 Feb 15

crackers means Biscuit/nutter/firework/testical/psychiatrist in England, sexual reproduction hump, bonk, shag, bump uglies,tom,jump I could go on forever

Über-Nerd

Moves
09 Feb 15

" I could go on forever"

You will, badger, you will. <sigh>

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
09 Feb 15

" I could go on forever"

You will, badger, you will. <sigh>