Starting a clan

Starting a clan

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Inside you must feel a right twit to have walked away from our long-term connection on the basis of one of Suzianne’s stories.
Every move I make is considered, on and off the board.

In contrast, your moves are predictable and lack strategy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jul 21
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Every move I make is considered, on and off the board.
I don’t think so matey.

You bought that story, swallowed it hook, line and sinker. You were miffed by FMF questioning your judgment and you were triggered when he pulled you up for appealing to your own authority.

From that one incident your relationship with FMF (not me at that time) imploded, and later exploded with utter rage in your attempt to sabotage his radio programme.

As I said, you must feel a right twit when you read the stuff she comes out with in these forums and then doubles down on.

Moves
10 Jul 21

@divegeester said
I don’t think so matey.

You bought that story, swallowed it hook, line and sinker. You were miffed by FMF questioning your judgment and you were triggered when he pulled you up for appealing to your own authority.

From that one incident your relationship with FMF (not me at that time) imploded, and later exploded with utter rage in your attempt to sabotage his radi ...[text shortened]... el a right twit when you read the stuff she comes out with in these forums and then doubles down on.
None of that is true.

Have you considered writing fiction?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jul 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
None of that is true.
It’s all true. Every bit. I’d stake my life on it.

And you know it.
It’s fun.

(It’s all still there in a thread in my club)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jul 21

Starting a clan is more problematic than I had first considered.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
10 Jul 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. It's who I am, and I'm not apologizing for that. If your aim is to make me feel bad about any of that, get in line.

Unremarkably, none of that is what she meant.
If my aim is to make you feel bad about that?

Hey, I’m just trying to learn about playing by Duchess64’s forum posting rules, criteria and etiquette. Give an ugly, old, white, privileged, Polish, Catholic, hag a chance please.

Thank you ...... now, to continue with my compliance to Duchess64’s forum posting rules ....

Flourish of Trumpets

I have a degree, it’s in Fine Art, achieved at 28, a 2:1.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 21

@divegeester said
You have publicly brought the topic up, telling the forum that you are studying for a Masters degree in Psychology… but you don’t want to discuss your research topic.

I didn’t think so.
Not with you, I don't. And for obvious freaking reasons.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 21

@divegeester said
It’s all true. Every bit. I’d stake my life on it.

And you know it.
It’s fun.

(It’s all still there in a thread in my club)
Your file on me must be reams thick by now.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 21

@drewnogal said
If my aim is to make you feel bad about that?

Hey, I’m just trying to learn about playing by Duchess64’s forum posting rules, criteria and etiquette. Give an ugly, old, white, privileged, Polish, Catholic, hag a chance please.

Thank you ...... now, to continue with my compliance to Duchess64’s forum posting rules ....

Flourish of Trumpets [youtube]JNanqX0DEYw[/youtube]

I have a degree, it’s in Fine Art, achieved at 28, a 2:1.
Congrats.

Did dive give you the 3rd degree over yours, too?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 21

@divegeester said
In the debates forum, where you causally flopped your look-at-me-I’m-doing-a-MS comment, you did so implying that your research could of but hasn’t elevated you into an intellectual place where you would understand your political opponents better.

What research topic is it you are undertaking which would do this?

Why so furtive about it?
Why do you care?

Short answer: You don't, you just wanna troll me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Not exactly a ringing endorsement, but better than dive's trolling.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 21

@divegeester said
You have publicly brought the topic up, telling the forum that you are studying for a Masters degree in Psychology… but you don’t want to discuss your research topic.

I didn’t think so.
That was in the Debates Forum.

YOU brought it up here and for one reason: to continue your favorite pastime, trolling me into the ground.

Stop harrassing me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Jul 21

@divegeester said
What is your chosen research topic for the Masters?
Congrats to you, too.

Since you convinced the administration here to limit reporting your abuse, I've hit my limit for the day. You leave me no choice but to leave feedback about your harrassment abuse.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jul 21

@suzianne said
Not with you, I don't. And for obvious freaking reasons.
Because you’re not actually doing it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Jul 21

@suzianne said
Congrats to you, too.

Since you convinced the administration here to limit reporting your abuse, I've hit my limit for the day. You leave me no choice but to leave feedback about your harrassment abuse.
I’m sorry you’re upset about Russ limiting your gang alerting of posts from people you disapprove of.

If you don’t want to be challenged about the stuff you claim, then stop making stuff up, like accusing me of bribing Russ to have posters removed.