Silly Season

Silly Season

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In your face

Widnes 'til I die

Moves
14 Dec 03

I was in a hotel lobby the other day waiting to check in when in comes over 100 chess players for a conference.

I'm standing in the queue and all I can hear is I've won this tournament and I'm the under 21 British champion and My rating's higher than yours

Anyway, the hotel Manager comes running over and throws all of the chess players out of the hotel and tells them never to come back again.

I ask him why he's been so ruthless and he replies -

If there's one thing I hate it's Chess nuts boasting round an open foyer! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
14 Dec 03

Originally posted by mikeviking
I was in a hotel lobby the other day waiting to check in when in comes over 100 chess players for a conference.

I'm standing in the queue and all I can hear is I've won this tournament and I'm the under 21 British champion and My rating's higher than yours

Anyway, the hotel Manager comes running over and throws all of the chess players out of th ...[text shortened]... ies -

If there's one thing I hate it's Chess nuts boasting round an open foyer! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
groan πŸ˜€

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
14 Dec 03

Originally posted by mikeviking

Anyway, the hotel Manager comes running over and throws all of the chess players out of th ...[text shortened]... ies -

As D43M0N would say....

"Is this true?"

P

πŸ˜‰

In your face

Widnes 'til I die

Moves
14 Dec 03
1 edit

Of course it's true!

The following night I was walking back to my hotel when I was mugged by 3 hooded men.

I don't remember a thing as I was knocked stone cold out for the count.

When I awoke my trousers had been removed and my legs painted bright yellow.

Worse still, my body had been painted black and white.

I went to the police to report my attack and they said that I'd been ostracized! 😡😡😡😡

c

Moves
14 Dec 03

The other night I dreamt that I told my wife that I had written 'Lord of the Rings' but when I woke up I realised that I must have been Tolkien in my sleep.😞

D

Brisbane, Australia

Moves
14 Dec 03

Originally posted by Phlabibit
As D43M0N would say....

"Is this true?"

P

πŸ˜‰
Hey!!
So...is itπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€?

But, that is funny, and I have to agree...groan.

C
NUTTING BUSTER

Baseball Purgatory

Moves
16 Dec 03

Driving home from work the other night, I hit a pig standing in the middle of the road. Stupidly I didn't stop and just took off for home. Well, much to my surprise when I got home the State Police were waiting for me....seems the darn pig squealed on me!

Merry Christmas
Charlie

D

Brisbane, Australia

Moves
17 Dec 03

Originally posted by chaswray
Driving home from work the other night, I hit a pig standing in the middle of the road. Stupidly I didn't stop and just took off for home. Well, much to my surprise when I got home the State Police were waiting for me....seems the darn pig squealed on me!

Merry Christmas
Charlie
LOL πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€
and I'm tired of clicking.

Merry Chirstmas all.