Shark or Jet

Shark or Jet

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
At 42 sir you are hardly a spring chicken.

For 4 more months sir 😠

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I thought that was coffee?
coffee causes questions

Moves
16 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said

For 4 more months sir 😠
Life starts at conception.

Moves
16 Feb 21

@lemondrop said
coffee causes questions
Not if you use Arabica beans,

Moves
16 Feb 21

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I am not generally an officer of the 'non PC' brigade, but the lyrics and performance to 'Officer Krupke' are a tad disturbing to 2021 standards

Moves
17 Feb 21

@blood-on-the-tracks said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

I am not generally an officer of the 'non PC' brigade, but the lyrics and performance to 'Officer Krupke' are a tad disturbing to 2021 standards
With a name like “Krupke” you’d expect something else?🤔

SRB

Moves
17 Feb 21

@blood-on-the-tracks said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

It's weird and slightly disturbing when you realise that you have lived long enough for the past to truly be a foreign country with completely different cultural values. I remember a show on Saturday nights called 'the comedians' which was basically stand up comedians delivering a continuous stream of jokes about Irish, Ethnic minorities, homosexuals and women. At the time it seemed like this was why 'the alternative comedians' called themselves alternative and the likes of Alexei Sayle were grouped with new wave and punk and considered a challenge to society. One of Johnny Rotten's interviews which was banned from broadcast caused offence because he attacked Jimmy Saville, suggesting that he was well known to be sexually inappropriate and that one day the truth will out (which Incidently shows how long that was known).

Moves
17 Feb 21

@relentless-red said
It's weird and slightly disturbing when you realise that you have lived long enough for the past to truly be a foreign country with completely different cultural values. I remember a show on Saturday nights called 'the comedians' which was basically stand up comedians delivering a continuous stream of jokes about Irish, Ethnic minorities, homosexuals and women. At the ...[text shortened]... inappropriate and that one day the truth will out (which Incidently shows how long that was known).
Remember Chubby Brown?
That guy was filthy!

Definitely Jet material. 😀