Go back
Right Now

Right Now

General

Vote Up
Vote Down

Right Now I'm making delicious noodles and it's the curry flavored ones, so tasty 😋

Vote Up
Vote Down

Right Now I'm eating those delicious curry noodles 😋🍜


Right now I am cross that i entered this thread.

Vote Up
Vote Down

they tried to kill her
but she would not die
"give her a second shot!"
my oh my
in all the courts in all the land
the rich go free and the poor are damned
my chapeau is noir
for the rest of today
because this is right now
not yesterday

Vote Up
Vote Down

Right Now I am walking on my favorite trails. 🚶


@PuzZuLz said
Right Now I am walking on my favorite trails. 🚶
Why on Earth would you want to walk on your favourite snails?

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
Why on Earth would you want to walk on your favourite snails?
You just made the list brotha


Right now I am emptying PuzZuLz's bank account.

Vote Up
Vote Down

Right Now I'm wondering where my .38 cents went 🤔


Right Now I am spending 38 cents on hard liquor.

Vote Up
Vote Down

Right Now I'm waiting for the bus. 🚌

Vote Up
Vote Down

Right Now I almost got hit by a guy riding a bicycle 🚲


just missed

Vote Up
Vote Down

😄

Vote Up
Vote Down

Right Now I'm on the bus heading home. 🏡