RHP's Official Lost Subscription Counter™

RHP's Official Lost Subscription Counter™

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by josephw
And while Suzianne may be rather passionate about her causes I don't see "blatant hypocrisy" in her posts.
Good for you. I am fully aware of what you don't see.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
She is one of the most relentlessly negative and abusive posters I've ever known on this web site and I have been here for a decade. Any campaign she might fashion herself to be conducting to combat "abuse" is abject hypocrisy by any definition of the word.
FMF,

And you are what all peaches and cream....There is a hypocrite here ok and I know who it is!!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Good for you. I am fully aware of what you don't see.
FMF,

Only you are blind to what many of us do see!

-VR

F

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by josephw
Perhaps this perspective of yours about Suzianne is blindsiding you.
Nope. My eyes are wide open. I am fully self-aware. I know exactly what I did and why. And I would do it again. The reaction, once people like you decided to try to turn it into a silly drama, has been entirely predictable. I am not blind, blinded, blinding, blinder, or blindsided in any way.

F

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Only you are blind to what many of us do see!
Don't be daft. What you choose to see in all this is crystal clear.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Nope. My eyes are wide open. I am fully self-aware. I know exactly what I did and why. And I would do it again. The reaction, once people like you decided to try to turn it into a silly drama, has been entirely predictable. I am not blind, blinded, blinding, blinder, or blindsided in any way.
FMF,

You would again get the same reaction. You love the attention though be bad or good don't you? You don't seem like you are very sick to me, posting day and night!!!

-VR

F

Moves
21 Dec 16

And you are what all peaches and cream....There is a hypocrite here ok and I know who it is!!!
If sharing her message was hypocritical in any way, say what it is.

F

Moves
21 Dec 16

You would again get the same reaction. You love the attention though be bad or good don't you?
I think you and a bunch of other people are making fools of yourselves with the particular brand of "attention" you seem to want to give me. It's been interesting.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
If sharing her message was hypocritical in any way, say what it is.
FMF,

DId I say posting her message was hypocritical? I am saying you are the one who is the hypocrite, accusing her of exactly what you are doing yourself!!!

-VR

F

Moves
21 Dec 16

You don't seem like you are very sick to me...
Sick?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
I think you and a bunch of other people are making fools of yourselves with the particular brand of "attention" you seem to want to give me. It's been interesting.
FMF,

The only one looking foolish here is yourself!!! How sick can you be, when you are on here posting most of the time?

-VR

F

Moves
21 Dec 16

I am saying you are the one who is the hypocrite, accusing her of exactly what you are doing yourself!!!
I have always defended her right to free speech even if she uses it to abuse people. You need to catch up on what has been going on here.

F

Moves
21 Dec 16

How sick can you be...
Sick?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Sick?
Yes, Sick I heard you had the wong tong flu or something like that....Was not true?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I have always defended her right to free speech even if she uses it to abuse people. You need to catch up on what has been going on here.
FMF,

I caught up and passed you some time ago. You just haven't caught on yet.

To be continued.....LOL...

-VR