Release chaney3 ~ poll results

Release chaney3 ~ poll results

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Apr 21

@very-musty said
I imagine his posting would be like mine if he didn't quit.
I am quite doubtful about that, moldy.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
That is good question lemon....I knew it wasn't good for me so that would have been in the answer.

-VR
were you a mean drunk?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Apr 21

@lemondrop said
were you a mean drunk?
That would be left up to others to decide lemon.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Apr 21

@very-rusty said

-VR
that is something you would know
I think you were because you seem to be very combative at times
I was a lovable drunk
still am

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Apr 21

@lemondrop said
that is something you would know
I think you were because you seem to be very combative at times
I was a lovable drunk
still am
Of course you were a lovable drunk, you're a very passive person and have to belong to a group to have some backing.

I was always a competitive person, if you didn't cross me I was fine in my opinion.

-VR

Moves
16 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
Why remove one thread and not the other Thread goad.

You explain it to me as I am kind of slow obviously!

-VR
5 alerts, wonder if it gets removed 😉

Moves
16 Apr 21

@very-rusty said

-VR
Which means yes.

Moves
16 Apr 21

@lemondrop said
were you a mean drunk?
Yes. Yes he was.

By his response he clearly was.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
Of course you were a lovable drunk, you're a very passive person and have to belong to a group to have some backing.

I was always a competitive person, if you didn't cross me I was fine in my opinion.

-VR
here's the way I see it
you've been a bully all your life and have probably physically hurt a lot of people
and it tears you apart that you can't assault those of us who call you for what you are
right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Apr 21

🍿

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
17 Apr 21

@very-musty said
Yes. Yes he was.

By his response he clearly was.
His response was not close to saying he was nasty when he drank. He was someone who did a lot of sports, which he could brag about but doesn't. You all know each other well it appears but don't seem to know Rusty at all. When you are good at sports, your personality is competitive. So like me, I am sure he got his point made, and if he felt he was correct, drinking or not, he would not back away from anybody who decided to start with him.

His response gave nothing to imply that he was an angry or nasty person when drinking.

Lastly, I think it is disgusting to talk about anyone and their disease. This is no different then having cancer. People should do their research on addiction and where it fits into the category of "disease" as there are millions of articles on this subject. It's not speculation, this has been proven in the scientific community and more money should be donated to people who suffer from it.

To even call someone a "raging alcoholic" is offensive and beyond the normal carefree joking around everyone usually displays. We would not make fun of a man or a woman with Cancer, or their child with cancer right?

What makes it okay to keep driving the nails into someone about a topic that is very sensitive and if someone wants to share that's fine, good for them, but to attack or make derogatory remarks about someone having a disease that kills so many each year is absolutely deplorable.

I have also never seen a post, albeit I am not in here much, but I have never seen Rusty resort to acting like a tough guy. He does stand up for himself when being attacked by the same people over and over again.

I don't blame him. The good thing is, he does it with humor and in good fun. I think people get angry and take it to far because they are not able to get to him.

Again, I don't know people personally so I can only go by what I read and see. But I have to say he handled himself like a gentleman, because if someone attacked a disease I had, I would not have been so calm or kind with my response.

And in 12 years of being on this site, I have never heard one person, not a leader or player say one negative thing about Rusty. I can't say the same about others that live in here.

My two cents worth. Now the few members of the pack can attack me instead. I won't read it, but have fun with it.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Apr 21

@vespin said
His response was not close to saying he was nasty when he drank. He was someone who did a lot of sports, which he could brag about but doesn't. You all know each other well it appears but don't seem to know Rusty at all. When you are good at sports, your personality is competitive. So like me, I am sure he got his point made, and if he felt he was correct, drinking or not, ...[text shortened]... worth. Now the few members of the pack can attack me instead. I won't read it, but have fun with it.
what planet do you live on

Moves
17 Apr 21

@lemondrop said
what planet do you live on
I think he goes to A.A. with Rusty? 🤔

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Apr 21

@very-musty said
I think he goes to A.A. with Rusty? 🤔
rusty is the most aggressive bully this site has
there have been thousands of posts critical of him

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
17 Apr 21

@vespin said
His response was not close to saying he was nasty when he drank. He was someone who did a lot of sports, which he could brag about but doesn't. You all know each other well it appears but don't seem to know Rusty at all. When you are good at sports, your personality is competitive. So like me, I am sure he got his point made, and if he felt he was correct, drinking or not, ...[text shortened]... worth. Now the few members of the pack can attack me instead. I won't read it, but have fun with it.
Rusty, you are the biggest critic of multiple ID's.
Hypocrite.