Release chaney3 ~ poll results

Release chaney3 ~ poll results

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
19 Apr 21

@ponderable said
Actually VR has been ridiculled for years, just one random thread (scroll down to @busygirl 's comment: Thread 153642
Yes, but the GB Away script was definitely named after Grampy Bobby and not the Green Bay Packers ... although "Gigantic Bore" fit the bill!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Apr 21
2 edits

@ponderable said
Actually VR has been ridiculled for years, just one random thread (scroll down to @busygirl 's comment: Thread 153642
Did you get the wrong thread addy pondy? ( Busy girl ) said one line as far as I can see, and has her personal opinion is all. I've never met the women in the real world or has she met me.

I just been reading over what was said in this controversial thread.

Actually in my opinion the ridicule has come from me as well as other posters on the site. Some seem to be in this little group who believe they are always correct. Just not the reality of it all.

Others kind of go their own way, and say what is on their mind. I would be one of those people. I rarely if ever follow the crowd I either agree or disagree and have done both over my many years of bantering on here. I do try to have fun with it and show no malice, although that isn't always the case.

Many on here myself included take things far to seriously over trivial things. I am going to work on putting a curb on that and I believe others should also. We can have disagreements without stooping to the name calling and trying to belittle the other person.

That is about all I have to say and this thread looks as if it has run its course to me.

-VR

F

Moves
19 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
Did you get the wrong thread addy pondy? ( Busy girl ) said one line as far as I can see, and has her personal opinion is all. I've never met the women in the real world or has she met me.

I just been reading over what was said in this controversial thread.

Actually in my opinion the ridicule has come from me as well as other posters on the site. Some seem to be in t ...[text shortened]... .

That is about all I have to say and this thread looks as if it has run its course to me.

-VR
Whatever the rights and wrongs of what people make of you and your behaviour, for VESPIN to claim that "...in 12 years of being on this site, [he has] never heard one person, not a leader or player say one negative thing about Rusty"... is utterly ludicrous. It would be like someone saying that, in 12 years, they had not heard anyone say one negative thing about me. It'd be a totally ridiculous thing to claim. VESPIN perhaps has his tongue in cheek.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Apr 21
4 edits

@FMF

Was that all you got out of what VESPIN had to say. "I believe what he meant is that no one had said anything to him personally about me, and it just didn't come out right is all". At least that is how I see it. Him and I have a history and I was quite surprised with him defending me to be quite honest with you. I raked him over the coals about the Challenge point scandal and being a part of it, in my opinion. You may or many not remember but those that were here at the time all know. I was just as hard on Robbie, Mctayto, and the poster that now calls himself lemondrop. I think he has cleaned is act up and is now running an honest clan doing very well at it.

I had been out of the forums for some time before Robbie started the Point Challenge Scandal and he drug me back in as I felt I could talk him out of what he was trying to do. Actually he even tried to talk me into joining him on what they were doing.

I go back to this time as that is when VESPIN and I had our bantering battles in the Clan forum. I believe most of us have moved on from that. I am probably most guilty for bringing it up from time to time. It really is best to leave the past there in the past, nothing can be gained by dragging up the past. I have to learn to do that myself.

-VR

F

Moves
19 Apr 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Was that all you got out of what VESPIN had to say.
It's what I got out of him saying "In 12 years of being on this site, I have never heard one person, not a leader or player say one negative thing about Rusty"... which is utterly laugable.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Apr 21
1 edit

@fmf said
It's what I out of him saying "In 12 years of being on this site, I have never heard one person, not a leader or player say one negative thing about Rusty"... which is utterly laugable.
Again I believe he meant to him directly in a P.M. or even in his clan.

He of course knows people say negative things about me, and get the same in return.

I haven't even seen him post in the forums very much at all in the past few years, you? I don't sincerely don't think he meant it it the way iy came out, which is unfortunate.

I obviously am not going to change your mind on this as you obviously have it made up.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Apr 21

@fmf said
Yes, but the GB Away script was definitely named after Grampy Bobby and not the Green Bay Packers ... although "Gigantic Bore" fit the bill!
Indeed it was if that isn't discriminating against someone I'd like to know what is.

Everyone should be treated equally, can that script be used for anyone, or just GB?

I don't know anything about how it works.

-VR

F

Moves
19 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
Again I believe he meant to him directly in a P.M. or even in his clan.

He of course knows people say negative things about me, and get the same in return.

I haven't even seen him post in the forums very much at all in the past few years, you? I don't sincerely don't think he meant it it the way iy came out, which is unfortunate.

I obviously am not going to change your mind on this as you obviously have it made up.

-VR
I think what VESPIN posted was completely silly.

F

Moves
19 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
Everyone should be treated equally, can that script be used for anyone, or just GB?
It could be used to block anybody's posts.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Apr 21
1 edit

@fmf said
It could be used to block anybody's posts.
Not that I've used it or would use it, as I am too nosey about what is being said on the site like the rest of you are that post here frequently.

I believe also that everyone is entitled to their opinions on what is said. You have yours which I am sure isn't bias, and I have mine.

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
19 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
I've never met the women in the real world or has she met me.

-VR
I also have never met anyone who has not met me.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
19 Apr 21

@vespin said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

And to take anyone literally in a forum is so silly I would not even know where to begin with that one.

Have a good day. 🙂
Ghost merely thought you were being truthful and took what you said at face value.
As did I.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Apr 21

@the-gravedigger said
I also have never met anyone who has not met me.
Thanks smartass!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Apr 21
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said
Ghost merely thought you were being truthful and took what you said at face value.
As did I.
Ghost was merely giving his opinion as you are doing. Which I am sure is very unbias!

We can never know what is in someone else's mind or if they are even saying what they really mean can we?

-VR

F

Moves
19 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
I believe also that everyone is entitled to their opinions on what is said.
The GB Away script did not affect this entitlement.