Procrastination

Procrastination

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
10 Nov 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
Procrastination is the main barrier to greatness for most of us.

The truly great in ANY field do not procrastinate. Think on that.
I did that...YESTERDAY!!! ;-)

Moves
10 Nov 12

"He who hesitates is lost", or doesn't have a map/GPS.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
11 Nov 12
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Incredibly, incredibly cute. It's so interesting how animals seem to "adopt" other baby animals. In the one I posted with the baboon carrying the little kitten around, I just wonder: Does the baboon think of the kitten as a "teddy bear" or whatever? Or does the baboon really intend on raising the kitten? Is it instinctive for these animals to "adopt" others?

Australia

Moves
11 Nov 12

I suspect stray babies are adopted in wild tribes, it's a survival technique that babies are born with and it would be an evolutionary advantage to add new genes to the tribal pool, so there's a mutual evolutionary benefit. It would only be humans who would bother themselves about the species of the stray baby, I suspect. I guess that mothering gene must have existed before the human and ape branches separated from the common ancestor, if both branches have it.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
11 Nov 12

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
11 Nov 12

Originally posted by Kewpie
I suspect stray babies are adopted in wild tribes, it's a survival technique that babies are born with and it would be an evolutionary advantage to add new genes to the tribal pool, so there's a mutual evolutionary benefit. It would only be humans who would bother themselves about the species of the stray baby, I suspect. I guess that mothering gene must ha ...[text shortened]... efore the human and ape branches separated from the common ancestor, if both branches have it.
Let me get this straight. Babies stray into wild tribe communities as an evolutionary, instinctive technique of survival? Um.. I don't think so. As far as the "evolutionary advantage" of different species of animals mating? Um... I don't think so on that one either.

What an odd post.

Australia

Moves
11 Nov 12

I'm an odd poster.

Moves
11 Nov 12

I'm an odd poster.
Are you framed?

Australia

Moves
11 Nov 12

I am actually. You can buy me here: http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Curiosity-Posters_i855779_.htm
They don't sell me with a tinted background though, you have to add your own.

Moves
12 Nov 12
1 edit

I am actually. You can buy me here: http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Curiosity-Posters_i855779_.htm
They don't sell me with a tinted background though, you have to add your own.
How would it look with a black background?
Please get back to me "soon".

Australia

Moves
12 Nov 12

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
How would it look with a black background?
Please get back to me "soon".
The eyes have it.

Moves
13 Nov 12

The eyes have it.
I concur.