Prince Charles gets Wuhan virus

Prince Charles gets Wuhan virus

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRB

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Camilla isn't a woman? Does she not deserve the same respect as any other woman?

-VR
If Camilla were not a woman or did not deserve the same respect as other women there would be no moment to which my sentence refers?! That moment being central to the thesis I put forward?!?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20

@petewxyz said
If Camilla were not a woman or did not deserve the same respect as other women there would be no moment to which my sentence refers?! That moment being central to the thesis I put forward?!?
Then Suzie Q should give her the same respect she gives other women. Isn't she all about womens rights?

-VR

SRB

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Then Suzie Q should give her the same respect she gives other women. Isn't she all about womens rights?

-VR
I will show the courtesy of an answer, but I won't repeat my original comment which already addresses your question. Just read it again!

F

Moves
26 Mar 20
1 edit

@petewxyz said
I thought you were emphasising the moment because she cares about high standards in a world that has serious difficulties treating women appropriately.
I don't think Suzianne cares about or pursues "high standards" of discourse. I think she is the other-side-of-the-US-retail-politics-aisle counterpart of Earl of Trumps, Mott the Hoople and whodey. She is a creature of the Trumpian world. What "high standards"?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20

@petewxyz said
I will show the courtesy of an answer, but I won't repeat my original comment which already addresses your question. Just read it again!
Try making some sense I read it once which was enough. You don't have an answer!

-VR