Posters we want back posting

Posters we want back posting

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
20 Oct 22

@very-rusty said
Are you having a fantasy? 🙂

-VR
So you think someone has hacked her RHP account and posted in her name?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Oct 22

@divegeester said
So you think someone has hacked her RHP account and posted in her name?
I am doubtful, probably you and your twin did something! 😛 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Oct 22

Phlabs for a day! 🙂

-VR

ENGLAND

Moves
21 Oct 22

Ponderable

Moves
22 Oct 22
3 edits

@divegeester said
Ponderable
Says the guy who has most disrespected him.

And don't you dare come back with some "British Decoder Ring" rubbish for a feeble attempt at self-exoneration.

If you've been out shrooming with the dolphins and have had some helpful insights, cleared out some cobwebs, expanded and/or dissolved your sense of self -- jolly good for you, but please try have some consideration for others.

If you believe you are more enlightened than others, or at least greatly more enlightened than you yourself used to be, then why do you still seem so mocking and cruel toward others in a way that seems fun for you but hurtful to others?

Are you incapable of consideration? Do you lack mirror neurons? That would not be a personal fault. It does happen in a small percentage of the population.

I won't charge you for this session, because I believe that if a clever old boy like you can find answers to those questions, that might have beneficial effects beyond RHP forums.

The ball's in your court now, Spanky.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Oct 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Ponderable
Gosh 5 thumbs down for mentioning that I would like to see Ponderable back. Poor guy must be really disliked.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Oct 22
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said

And don't you dare come back with some "British Decoder Ring" rubbish for a feeble attempt at self-exoneration.

If you've been out shrooming with the dolphins and have had some helpful insights, cleared out some cobwebs, expanded and/or dissolved your sense of self -- jolly good for you, but please try have some considera ...[text shortened]... ions, that might have beneficial effects beyond RHP forums.

Lol, triggered or what.

I’m guessing there’s more to Ponderable than meets the eye.

Moves
22 Oct 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Gosh 5 thumbs down for mentioning I would like to see Ponderable back. Poor guy must be really disliked.
If you don't like being liked, why don't you just say so?

Please try to give us some credit for trying to accommodate the outliers without submitting to their perverse wills.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Oct 22

Moves
22 Oct 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Are you talking to the air or the water?

Moves
22 Oct 22

@divegeester said
Gosh 5 thumbs down for mentioning that I would like to see Ponderable back. Poor guy must be really disliked.
Yeah yeah, kudos for being a round-the-clock Kunstmeister.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Oct 22

@kevin-eleven said
Are you talking to the air or the water?
The watery hot air.

Moves
22 Oct 22

@divegeester said
Lol, triggered or what.

I’m guessing there’s more to Ponderable than meets the eye.
Only immature people would LOL at the thought they had "triggered" other people. That's a big problem over here.

One common explanation would be that decades of addictive practices have hindered your development.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Oct 22

@kevin-eleven said

If you've been out shrooming with the dolphins and have had some helpful insights, cleared out some cobwebs, expanded and/or dissolved your sense of self -- jolly good for you, but please try have some considera ...[text shortened]... ions, that might have beneficial effects beyond RHP forums.

What’s all this emotional diarrhoea about anyway?

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Oct 22

@kevin-eleven said
Only immature people would LOL at the thought they had "triggered" other people. That's a big problem over here.

One common explanation would be that decades of addictive practices have hindered your development.
Whatever self-soothing gets it up for you.