Pamela Anderson ...

Pamela Anderson ...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 May 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Likewise. I particularly learned a lot from the slow-motion running.
LOL....I wonder what you were watching bounce? 😉

Ok, so I was watching also!! 😛

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
01 May 19

@divegeester said
I beg to differ Wolfie. Your claim here doesn't ring true, or if it is true then you are being uncharacteristically unclear in your posting. Here’s what you said:

”Pamela Anderson ... calls for a more democratic Europe.”

[link to BBC news]

“You can't make this stuff up!”

That you posted her name as the title indicates quite clearly that ...[text shortened]... st post with principle and honesty old chap and stop worrying about what I’m doing in my spare time.
Back of the net Dive.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 May 19

@the-gravedigger said
Back of the net Dive.
Hmmmm....This sounds like a personal conflict, happy I'm not involved in any of those. 😉

-VR

Green Boots Cave

Moves
02 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Likewise. I particularly learned a lot from the slow-motion running.
It's interesting,and sad, that there are male OAP's on here that still have fond memories of watching two bags of silicon bouncing around in slow-motion on a American tv show.

Moves
02 May 19

@biffo-konker said
It's interesting,and sad, that there are male OAP's on here that still have fond memories of watching two bags of silicon bouncing around in slow-motion on a American tv show.
The true aficionado knows they are bags of silicone, not silicon. Although saline works too.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
02 May 19

@very-rusty said
Hmmmm....This sounds like a personal conflict, happy I'm not involved in any of those. 😉

-VR
😆

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 May 19

@biffo-konker said
You're probably older than me sir.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You're probably older than me sir.
Be very careful talking about age, you don't want to get Andy upset!!!

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 May 19

@biffo-konker said
I always thought that opening sequence was
just funny ... even when I was without a girlfriend.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 May 19

@divegeester said
I think I’ve made a robust case for why I made my first post in this thread, other readers can decide for themselves.
yep

Green Boots Cave

Moves
04 May 19

@js357 said
The true aficionado knows they are bags of silicone, not silicon. Although saline works too.
Thanks, my mistake.Are an just an interested observer on this subject or do you have actual 'hands on' experience. 🙂

Moves
04 May 19

@biffo-konker said
Thanks, my mistake.Are an just an interested observer on this subject or do you have actual 'hands on' experience. 🙂
I’m just a chemist by education who is slightly OCD about getting things right.😊

Moves
04 May 19

@js357 said
I’m just a chemist by education who is slightly OCD about getting things right.😊
"A place for everything and everything in it's place" and on occasion hands are placed, if only by "accident"...well you know what I mean.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 May 19

@great-big-stees said
"A place for everything and everything in it's place" and on occasion hands are placed, if only by "accident"...well you know what I mean.
Could you explain that a little more, for those of us like me for example who are a little on the slow side? 😉

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
04 May 19

A pal of mine who was getting divorced asked the judge if he could keep his soon to be ex-wife's breasts as he had paid for them.
After some deliberation the judge said no as they are her breasts.
However he said my pal could have access every other weekend and holidays.