Official RHP Survey

Official RHP Survey

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Jun 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
GBS did and I was (up to now) the only one to vote...

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
15 Jun 13

Did you think the jumping across the bonnet of the car in Starsky and Hutch was cool?

-m.

Moves
15 Jun 13

Originally posted by mikelom
Did you think the jumping across the bonnet of the car in Starsky and Hutch was cool?

-m.
Not as cool as the jump from the wall and landing on his ass on the roof

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jun 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Was there a second shooter?

Moves
17 Jun 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Was there a second shooter?
What? A threesome?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
17 Jun 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
What? A threesome?
sonhouse probably referred to the JFK murder...

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
21 Jul 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Ponderable
sonhouse probably referred to the JFK murder...
There is now a dedicated thread Thread 154297

Australia

Moves
24 Jul 13
1 edit

We used to have a way of voting for stuff on this site, but it hasn't been used for more than a year. It's still in the Site Map list.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jul 13

Originally posted by Kewpie

We used to have a way of voting for stuff on this site, but it hasn't been used for more than a year. It's still in the Site Map list.
Apparently disabled and/or for some other reason unavailable since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/vote/index.php

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Jul 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
Site map

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Jul 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Apparently disabled and/or for some other reason unavailable since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May.

Not disabled, just no active votes right now.

Read a book!

Moves
24 Jul 13

Jumping to conclusions again, Bobby? Maybe it's your brain that's been disabled.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jul 13
3 edits

Originally posted by HandyAndy

Jumping to conclusions again, Bobby? Maybe it's your brain that's been disabled.
"Apparently disabled and/or for some other reason unavailable [or used/active] since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May." (23 Jul '13 23:05)

Admittedly, a series containing [or active since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May] would have been preferable. The same day, yesterday morning, Russ replied to my question in the Help Forum: "Looks like something went missing back in the May update..." Within an hour he restored private club admin access to the "Create a Forum" option.

These events may still have been on my mind approximately twelve hours later on when I replied. It's a credit to RHP and an extraordinary benefit to its members that when things go bump at night, they're generally fixed by morning. (gb)

Read a book!

Moves
24 Jul 13

"Apparently disabled and/or for some other reason unavailable [or used/active] since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May." (23 Jul '13 23:05)

Admittedly, a series containing [or active since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May] would have been preferable. The same day, yesterday morning, Russ replied to my question i ...[text shortened]... members that when things go bump at night, they're generally fixed by morning.[/i] (gb)
Why is it so hard for you to say "I was wrong"?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jul 13

Originally posted by HandyAndy

Why is it so hard for you to say "I was wrong"?
Well, HandyAndy, you've finally nailed gb to the Twelve Year Olde RHP Tree for all to see. Bloke was, in fact, dead wrong twice in his life and almost wrong (savor it, again) once. His thimble sized brain got confused about girls not being as much fun as boys while in 6th grade; and about chess being an okay game to play inside the house on rainy days (it's the world's greatest board game challenge, anywhere at any time); and almost wrong to ever doubt that Santa Claus is real. (gb)