Obama Re-elected

Obama Re-elected

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by ale1552
Speaking of ethnic jokes. I think the only ones who tell jokes about Norwegians are American Norwegians. Hubby has a library full of Norwegian joke books. Trouble is, he can't read them aloud to anyone because he gets to laughing so hard!
Swedes love to joke about Norwegians, and vice versa. It's been like that for as long as I can remember.

Read a book!

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by sumydid
Easiest thing would be to let us Texans secede from the union, so they don't have to add a star.

Texas is the 14th largest economy in the world, and we would have no trouble whatsoever governing and supporting ourselves. I think a secession would be great and I'm in full support of it. I'll take a bullet for the team, and sacrifice all my promised free ...[text shortened]... m a more perfect union.

The ink just dried. I'm the 114,182nd signature on the petition.
By all means, secede! You have my vote.

The thought of you living in some other country is icing on the cake.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by HandyAndy
By all means, secede! You have my vote.

The thought of you living in some other country is icing on the cake.
Don't be too happy.
He might insist on keeping a postal vote.😲

Australia

Moves
18 Nov 12

Long time ago, met a Pom who always told Pom jokes. Once I got to know him, asked him why. He said that he'd realised that Aussies didn't like people who couldn't take a joke, so he got in first as a defence. Until then, being a born Aussie, I hadn't realised that sending people up wasn't a worldwide habit ...