Miserable 6th July

Miserable 6th July

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In your face

Moves
06 Jul 14

You read it bitch!

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
06 Jul 14

:'(

In your face

Moves
06 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Seitse

Floods of tears bitches

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
06 Jul 14

I'm so miserable. This 6th of July is just... just... miserable.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
06 Jul 14

Then again...the day just might disappoint and turn out to be ecstatically wonderful...

...on ne sait jamais...

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
06 Jul 14
1 edit

Moves
06 Jul 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I think an explanation is in order?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
06 Jul 14

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
06 Jul 14
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
wart/tattoo/scar/badger?

TM

rebel city

Moves
06 Jul 14

TM

rebel city

Moves
06 Jul 14

Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
You read it bitch!
My post was rejected. I sent the feedback below to explain myself, also rejected. I added stars:
oh sorry, I think my post was not accepted because I used the word s**t, this is the only reason I can think of, and yet, in my post I stated my deep dislike of the word bitch and how vulgar it is. I compared it to s**t in English, and m**de or p*tain in French which are very commonly used words.
Anyway, I will not post anything because now I don't know any more what to say except that I deeply dislike the word bitch, I find it extremely vulgar and as such, should be banned likewise.

TM

rebel city

Moves
06 Jul 14

Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
You read it bitch!
Continuing:
and so I told the story in my rejected post how I didn't like the word bitch from the beginning not even knowing what it meant at the time, it came from an Australian friend who used it often and at ease and including when referring directly to myself. I had trouble with it, protested, demanded to cease, not in front of me but no way, didn't succeed alone against all others anglophone. Their main argument was that in Australia this is a very common word like s**t in England or m**de in French or m**da in Portuguese.
I have always wondered if this is true. I can't believe it, it is such a vulgar word. I prefer cow, it rhymes with wow and in any case the cow is sacred.
Remember the common French expression "c'est vachement bon" = it is cowly good, excellent!! 🙂

Moves
06 Jul 14

Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
My post was rejected. I sent the feedback below to explain myself, also rejected. I added stars:
oh sorry, I think my post was not accepted because I used the word s**t, this is the only reason I can think of, and yet, in my post I stated my deep dislike of the word bitch and how vulgar it is. I compared it to s**t in English, and m**de or p*tain i ...[text shortened]... eeply dislike the word bitch, I find it extremely vulgar and as such, should be banned likewise.
It is not permitted to write the word "shlt" in the forums, but "bitch" is permitted.

In your face

Moves
07 Jul 14

Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
Continuing:
and so I told the story in my rejected post how I didn't like the word bitch from the beginning not even knowing what it meant at the time, it came from an Australian friend who used it often and at ease and including when referring directly to myself. I had trouble with it, protested, demanded to cease, not in front of me but no way, ...[text shortened]...
Remember the common French expression "c'est vachement bon" = it is cowly good, excellent!! 🙂
Words have different meanings in different contexts darling. In this context it is tongue in cheek. I agree that if a lady is called a bitch as an insult it is vulgar, but in this case it is not.

So there

and so ner too.

Moves
07 Jul 14

My July 6th was rather nice thanks.