Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
here is his statement here

I fully support everyone in their desire to worship as they see fit.

this is falsehood. He does not support us in our desire to worship as we see fit.
Yes I do.

I oppose the dangerous anti-social behaviours.

If you cut people's head off on the Internet because your version of Jehovah told you to do it, I would oppose that too.

Moves
12 Feb 16

He does not support our stance on anything i provided specific examples, numerous times and will not do so again. Here is his statement again

I fully support everyone in their desire to worship as they see fit.

Demonstrably false.
If I say I oppose religious extremists for executing those they consider apostates, but I support their right to worship whichever God they chose; does that help you move away from your restricted pinhole perspective?

Moves
12 Feb 16

You are another religious bigot. i cannot recall you ever saying anything positive about anyone and for your information seeing that you are so absolutely ignorant neither the elders nor parents have jurisdiction over any medical issues in the UK in the case of a minor and its the same in almost every other western country making your statement not o ...[text shortened]... an irrational, ill-informed, ignorant and habitually critical bigot you evidently purport to be.
Everyone who disagrees with you or critises your religious organisation is a bigot, is that how it goes?

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Just why has this thread, Memo, in the General Forum, not the Spirituality forum, become an attack on Robbie's religion and in essence an attack on him, by hypocrites who all the while protest that they support everyone's right to worship as they choose?

It is disgraceful.
Send feedback!

Moves
12 Feb 16

Just why has this thread, Memo, in the General Forum, not the Spirituality forum, become an attack on Robbie's religion and in essence an attack on him, by hypocrites who all the while protest that they support everyone's right to worship as they choose?

It is disgraceful.
But it's OK you to post that ranting attack on me on page 195? It's ok for you make page after page of attack on poster you don't like. Is that it?

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I've said it before and will probably say it again, but FMF's style
is very inquisitorial and I can imagine annoying, it is easy to see
how those of a lower intellect would perceive it as "sneering".

It would probably be better for FMF not to assume anything
about the audience of his posts.
I love the way a few, a tiny minority, of posters here are so taken in and bemused by FMF's manner of posting that they think him intellectually superior.

At least one, possibly two, maybe even more, actually gaze on him in adoration as if he's wreathed in glory!

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
But it's OK you to post that ranting attack on me on page 195? It's ok for you make page after page of attack on poster you don't like. Is that it?
I merely respond to what is posted, post by post.

I "tell it like it is".

And in fact say what very many posters on this forum and at least one other are saying, people whom you have verbally battered into silence over the months and years. Time it stopped.

F

Moves
12 Feb 16

I "tell it like it is".
Presumably you support other people also subscribing to this approach.

F

Moves
12 Feb 16

I love the way a few, a tiny minority, of posters here are so taken in and bemused by FMF's manner of posting that they think him intellectually superior.
How do you calculate the numbers of people who think this and think that ~ and how do you claim to know whether those who see things your way are in a majority or minority?

Moves
12 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
One thing you need to know about Startreader is that she probably sees a firstly-secondly-thirdly question like yours as an "attack" on her. 😛
No.

Another of FMF's lies.

Not, please note, considered an attack on me. Merely seen for what it is, another lie, part of his tedious falsification technique, his attempt to control what happens here.

Believe him if you want to.

F

Moves
12 Feb 16

And in fact say what very many posters on this forum and at least one other are saying, people whom you have verbally battered into silence over the months and years. Time it stopped.
So, did these "very many posters" break their silence in order to contact you and speak to you about me?

rc

Moves
12 Feb 16

It is disgraceful.
I suspect because its simply an easy target for their prejudices, ignorance and negativity in general.

F

Moves
12 Feb 16

I suspect because its simply an easy target for their prejudices, ignorance and negativity in general.
There is no reason why reference to the cover up of child abuse cases in Australia has to be consigned to the Spirituality Forum.

Moves
12 Feb 16

Yes. They make it very personal, though, and with such venom.

Disgraceful.

rc

Moves
12 Feb 16

Do you have any mode of speech other than permanent sneer?

You're correct in thinking I have absolutely no interest in anything you have to say about anything because you are either in sneer, bully, or pretend prosecuting counsel mode.

This does not extent to Captain Strange. Just you and your Siamese twin.
Do you have any mode of speech other than permanent sneer?

That should be indelibly chiseled into stone for generations of Internet users to come, Warning Beware! contributors lurking with permanent sneer, tread carefully! Your happiness may be at risk!