London Meetup July 2006

London Meetup July 2006

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16 Jul 06

Originally posted by gambit05
That's the only thing I know so far. It is on 29th July.

I will probably come (from the North), but I need information where it is, how to go there and where I can sleep nearby.
That's quite soon...
I'd like to go, but I don't know if I can make it. I'll try my best.

stitching you up

Moves
16 Jul 06

still interested - reserve me a place 🙂

asromacalcio

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Moves
16 Jul 06

Originally posted by belgianfreak
still interested - reserve me a place 🙂
Me too.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
16 Jul 06

I am still interested.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
16 Jul 06

I am interested pending confirmation of exact date once and for all.

MAf

U.K. APPLE CORE

Moves
16 Jul 06

Bit like a star trek convention?
Not well organised meet up is it!
Hard to please everyone. CW have their meet at the punch and judy pub covent garden. Maybe I will come next year if it gets arranged, not to play chess though!

c

Moves
16 Jul 06

Originally posted by Miss A from Uk
Bit like a star trek convention?
Not well organised meet up is it!
Hard to please everyone. CW have their meet at the punch and judy pub covent garden. Maybe I will come next year if it gets arranged, not to play chess though!
Wait..could you set an RHP connection in London and I'll play you guys over the internet from America?

S

Moves
17 Jul 06

I can't be bothered to look back through the thread, but can I get confirmation from James on date, time and venue? tie's marching on and this really should have been sorted already.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by Starrman
I can't be bothered to look back through the thread, but can I get confirmation from James on date, time and venue? tie's marching on and this really should have been sorted already.
I dunno what James is doing 😕 I've messaged him a few times but he hasn't responded. I'll see him on Thursday and beat it out of him then!😵

S

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by Freddie2006
I dunno what James is doing 😕 I've messaged him a few times but he hasn't responded. I'll see him on Thursday and beat it out of him then!😵
You better, because people are coming over from America and other parts of England and it needs to be sorted.

N

The sky

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by Freddie2006
I dunno what James is doing 😕 I've messaged him a few times but he hasn't responded.
From his profile: "Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak, do not know." So he probably has all the answers. 😉

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by Starrman
You better, because people are coming over from America and other parts of England and it needs to be sorted.
The people coming from America will be there to help me beat him, hopefully.

S

Moves
25 Jul 06

Bump, this Saturday folks!

OD

Hoagy's Alley

Moves
25 Jul 06

there's another thread on this also. wargrave arms, w1, from 2pm till late, apparently.