London Meetup July 2006

London Meetup July 2006

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
10 May 06

I'll be there and if either of you two coocoo's are there, are be bangin' yer heads together.

r
CHAOS GHOST!!!

Elsewhere

Moves
10 May 06

Originally posted by shavixmir
I'll be there and if either of you two coocoo's are there, are be bangin' yer heads together.
It would be an honour to have you bang my head into Freddie's.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
10 May 06

All those dates are fine by me.

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
10 May 06

Originally posted by lausey
All those dates are fine by me.
same here

btch plz.

Moves
10 May 06

Originally posted by Starrman
Okay, lets be sensible about this. Whilst I'm sure there are other lovely places in the UK for such a meet, London is the only suitable venue since it is where the majority of the UK RHPers on these forums come from (or near by) and it is the most accessible for the majority of those who live elsewhere. Basically it is the best place for the most people. ...[text shortened]... ets try not to enter into a discussion about other things at the moment, one step at a time.
Kirksey and I will be in London/somewhere in Europe the 19th through the 4th of August.

S

Moves
11 May 06

Bump, where are you all?

t

my island

Moves
11 May 06

Bump, where are you all?
bed

asromacalcio

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Moves
11 May 06

Okay, lets be sensible about this. Whilst I'm sure there are other lovely places in the UK for such a meet, London is the only suitable venue since it is where the majority of the UK RHPers on these forums come from (or near by) and it is the most accessible for the majority of those who live elsewhere. Basically it is the best place for the most people. ...[text shortened]... ets try not to enter into a discussion about other things at the moment, one step at a time.
Any of these for me, any place in London OK. Keep me posted.

M
Bat Chain Puller

Gone

Moves
11 May 06

On the basis that I can't possibly be expected to know what I'm doing a week in advance, let alone two months, I have no particular preference. But I shall certainly try to be there this time.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
11 May 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Remora91
Kirksey and I will be in London/somewhere in Europe the 19th through the 4th of August.
Most defining window upon to base a meeting date so far in this thread. Choice between these dates then?

Sat 22rd July
Sat 29th July

EDIT: That is, of course, if Kirksey and Remora91 can be in London on either of these days. 🙂

Otherwise Starrman's suggestion still stands.

Sais

Berks.

Moves
11 May 06

School term finishes sometime around the beginning of July, so for an eight week period I should be able to be around for any date. Although later on might clash with football (the interesting stuff for me is when the new domestic season starts, not the world cup).

b
Lisa

Moves
11 May 06

The 15th is the only date I can do as I am away for the others. I may have to wait for the 3rd meet-up!

Lisa

asromacalcio

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Moves
11 May 06

Originally posted by lausey
Most defining window upon to base a meeting date so far in this thread. Choice between these dates then?

Sat 22rd July
Sat 29th July

EDIT: That is, of course, if Kirksey and Remora91 can be in London on either of these days. 🙂

Otherwise Starrman's suggestion still stands.
Either fine by me, why don't we say 22nd and work it from there?

S

Moves
12 May 06

Bump for a couple more days, if you haven't posted whether these dates are okay, please do so. I'll ask Russ to make a vote at the weekend.

asromacalcio

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Moves
12 May 06

Originally posted by bambee
The 15th is the only date I can do as I am away for the others. I may have to wait for the 3rd meet-up!

Lisa
Sorry, I saw this after I posted, I didn't mean to exclude anybody. 15th also fine by me.