Live hedonistic for Paris

Live hedonistic for Paris

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Nov 15

As Hebdo said, they do not need prayers, but life, that we go out and drink a glass of wine in public, I am having dinner at Peperoncimo, Malta, and that for Paris. Let's be naughty for Paris in spite fanatic murderers

Über-Nerd

Moves
14 Nov 15

I hope Parisians and Parisiennes can put this behind them and carry on. It's the best way of showing that they will not be cowed.

f

Moves
14 Nov 15

Agreed. Let freedom continue to ring. Paris will not be brought to its knees.

And let's hope this is a wake up call for the nations who are sleeping and just hope this all goes away. America included.

It won't. It is here to stay unless nations unite and defeat evil when confronted with it.

As far as I am concerned those French citizens and our citizens are one in the same. Out on a Friday night enjoying their freedom with their loved ones. It could happen/will happen/has happened here and elsewhere unfortunately.

My prayers are with those families and all of France today.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Nov 15

Originally posted by vandervelde
As Hebdo said, they do not need prayers, but life, that we go out and drink a glass of wine in public, I am having dinner at Peperoncimo, Malta, and that for Paris. Let's be naughty for Paris in spite fanatic murderers
I am sure all the people In Paris who have had loved ones slaughtered are comforted by the thought of you out eating and drinking.

Moves
14 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
I am sure all the people In Paris who have had loved ones slaughtered are comforted by the thought of you out eating and drinking.
You're so narrow-minded...

Charlie Hebdo reacted like this;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995266/Paris-shooting-how-events-unfolded-on-social-media.html
"Friends from whole world, thank yoz for pray for Paris, but we don't need more religion! Our faith goes o music! Kisss! Life!
Chapmagne and joy! Paris is about life!"

Terrorists want exactly what you are emanating, to make us all crying scared grandmothers.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by vandervelde
You're so narrow-minded...

Charlie Hebdo reacted like this;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995266/Paris-shooting-how-events-unfolded-on-social-media.html
"Friends from whole world, thank yoz for pray for Paris, but we don't need more religion! Our faith goes o music! Kisss! Life!
Chapmagne and joy! Paris is about life!"

Terrorists want exactly what you are emanating, to make us all crying scared grandmothers.
Just stick to your eating and drinking, its what your best at.
You certainly have no idea what I am emanating.

m

Moves
14 Nov 15

Humanity can not and will not be directed
by those who are frightened of humanity !!

Enough said.

rc

Moves
14 Nov 15

Just stick to your eating and drinking, its what your best at.
You certainly have no idea what I am emanating.
you keep on drooling and yes we have no idea what you drool about.

rc

Moves
14 Nov 15
3 edits

Originally posted by mghrn55
Humanity can not and will not be directed
by those who are frightened of humanity !!

Enough said.
Hey Sup Mghoobs, I am playing awesome chess, Tell ol Shirley Clause that I want a match with you so I give you a pasting on the chess board- give my regards to Boobs45 of the Goolies clan as well, we blew him away on the leader board. he is presently eating our dust at some road side cafe.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you keep on drooling and yes we have no idea what you drool about.
Its obvious that your JW elders seriously discourage you lot from going on to further education.
I pity you Robbie but I will not indulge in play ground insults.

rc

Moves
14 Nov 15
2 edits

Its obvious that your JW elders seriously discourage you lot from going on to further education.
I pity you Robbie but I will not indulge in play ground insults.
Strange I have further education qualifications in Art and design and Computer science as well as highers in the Scottish education system. How do you think I gained those by falling into the Clyde and coming up with them in my pocket? I don't need or solicit your pity give it to someone that cares! Clearly your erudition has not benefited you in the slightest and you appear a rather unhappy fellow while I on the other hand skip gleefully around.

m

Moves
14 Nov 15
1 edit

Hey Sup Mghoobs, I am playing awesome chess, Tell ol Shirley Clause that I want a match with you so I give you a pasting on the chess board- give my regards to Boobs45 of the Goolies clan as well, we blew him away on the leader board. he is presently eating our dust at some road side cafe.
Our clan is focused on winning the 2015 clan championship !!
We are not interested in wannabes who keep humping our legs !!

This thread is intended for our community to show support for the fine people of Paris.

So please keep your clan inhibitions out of this thread and forum... thank you...

rc

Moves
15 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by mghrn55
Our clan is focused on winning the 2015 clan championship !!
We are not interested in wannabes who keep humping our legs !!

This thread is intended for our community to show support for the fine people of Paris.

So please keep your clan inhibitions out of this thread and forum... thank you...
dude as someone as strung out for human affection as yourself i suspect that you could do with all the attention you could get, bit its OK Ken, Chick Ken, anytime when you are ready I can give you a pasting.

Clan inhibitions??? too much sauce dude.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
15 Nov 15

Strange I have further education qualifications in Art and design and Computer science as well as highers in the Scottish education system. How do you think I gained those by falling into the Clyde and coming up with them in my pocket? I don't need or solicit your pity give it to someone that cares! Clearly your erudition has not benefited you in th ...[text shortened]... lightest and you appear a rather unhappy fellow while I on the other hand skip gleefully around.
You skip gleefully when you reach the targets set by your JW masters.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Nov 15

You skip gleefully when you reach the targets set by your JW masters.
Exactly what makes Robbie worse than any other religious person? I don't like to see fellow guitarists put down like that. Have you heard his guitar playing? It might put him in a different light.