lbgt and

lbgt and "Q"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mlb62

Moves
22 Jul 17

OK people don't get pushed all out of shape. This is just a question What does the new "added on" letter Q mean?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Jul 17

Originally posted by @ogb
OK people don't get pushed all out of shape. This is just a question What does the new "added on" letter Q mean?
queer

Definitions elude me at some of the more exotic sexual orientientations.
I suggest that each person should define their own sexuality and creat an own definition accordingly.

mlb62

Moves
22 Jul 17

Sorry, but I thought "queer" is really old school to all the new gays. Beside that's redundant.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
22 Jul 17

questioning

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
22 Jul 17

Quartermasters.
They supply all the hi-tech gadgets to Bond.

Australia

Moves
23 Jul 17

Internet definitions include both Queer and Questioning. Since queer is all-encompassing I'd go for questioning as the intended choice of the acronym-coiners.

F

Moves
23 Jul 17

Quaffers. Those who quaff. And who are then hazy about the orientations involved in the sexual encounters the night before.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
23 Jul 17
1 edit

Sorry, but I thought "queer" is really old school to all the new gays. Beside that's redundant.
What is a new gay ?
Is it a young gay or an old gay who has only recently declared himself gay.

mlb62

Moves
23 Jul 17

Originally posted by @captain-strange
What is a new gay ?
Is it a young gay or an old gay who has only recently declared himself gay.
well, you know, it's the newest generation that have to have all these letters and march in parades..

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
24 Jul 17

well, you know, it's the newest generation that have to have all these letters and march in parades..
Ok got it now. Thanks.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jul 17

Originally posted by @captain-strange
Ok got it now. Thanks.
Glad we got THAT settled. Now on to something important...,,,