Kms

Kms

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mlb62

Moves
09 Jul 17

in California, assisted suicide is legal

Read a book!

Moves
09 Jul 17

Originally posted by BongalloJoe
im on meds (dolpamine) so ill take one today. that helps sometimes.
We need you, Joe. The world wouldn't be the same without you.

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Jul 17

Take help from people who can be trusted in these matters and who know much about them.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Jul 17

Originally posted by Torunn
Take help from people who can be trusted in these matters and who know much about them.
Sage advice.

Moves
09 Jul 17

KMS is 'kill myself' so suicide.
Sorry mate, I already sent guns πŸ™

Moves
09 Jul 17

please send support im not even kidding
You're in the States, right? National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK

(And if not,. you'll probably find one here:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/SuicidePrevention )

Moves
09 Jul 17

Originally posted by Kewpie
Been there. Postponed it. Things got better. That's what happens.
There's always tomorrow

Über-Nerd

Moves
09 Jul 17

If you go through with it, you won't be in a position to fix whatever is wrong. Whatever it is that is 'killing' you, you have to be here to fix it. If you can't fix it alone, seek help.

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
10 Jul 17

Thanks to everyone. Friends are over and life is good, and the ridalin definately helped. Went to church today and i found a purpose which is exactly what needed. praise the lord.
i think the problem is resolved. ill have the ridalin more often from now on.
my body isnt producing enough dopamine, which is a chemical that basically makes you fell good about yourself and your surroundings. exery time you excersize, your body produces dopamine. thats probably why ive been having these suicidal thoughts. praise the lord for fixing this.

thatks to you guys for the support most of all. i probably would be dead right now if not for you guys.
I'll keep you updated.

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
10 Jul 17

becoma christianis what im saying cuz it helps. God gives you a purpose to live, which i didnt hve before. if hyou dont have a purpose, go to brightmoorchristianchurch.com or bcc.com or just google brightmoor. itas a church in michigan that our family used to go to before we moved. they broadstream, so you can watch it antwhere.

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
10 Jul 17

Thanks again guys.

Read a book!

Moves
10 Jul 17

Thanks to everyone. Friends are over and life is good, and the ridalin definately helped. Went to church today and i found a purpose which is exactly what needed. praise the lord.
my body isnt producing enough dopamine, which is a chemical that basically makes you fell good ...[text shortened]... ort most of all. i probably would be dead right now if not for you guys.
I'll keep you updated.
Live long and prosper. πŸ™‚

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
10 Jul 17

my body isnt producing enough dopamine, which is a chemical that basically makes you fell good ...[text shortened]... ort most of all. i probably would be dead right now if not for you guys.
I'll keep you updated.
Praise the Lord indeed,
.. but he was struggling without the Ridalin.

Reminds me of the story of the new Parish vicar who sees an old man working away
in his beautiful cottage garden and says
"It's remarkable what Man and God can achieve together"
to which the old man replies
"Yes Vicar, but you should have seen the state it was in when He had it to Himself!"

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jul 17

I'll keep you updated.
Good to hear Joe.

Moves
10 Jul 17

becoma christianis what im saying cuz it helps. God gives you a purpose to live, which i didnt hve before.
Erm. As a Christian myself, I'd like to point out that just becoming a Christian isn't quite enough. You have to love your neighbours as well, and what's more important in this case, love yourself and let your neighbours love yourself. In other words, be a Christian outside as well as inside. But yes, a good church can be a great support. (So, I might add, can be non-Christian but neighbourly neighbours - remember the salient point about the good Samaritan!)