June 1st

June 1st

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Jun 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Then it points to me.
Maybe it's NOT his fault then. πŸ˜•
NOT his fault? I thought for sure you would say "When you're right, you're right." 😞

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jun 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
NOT his fault? I thought for sure you would say "When you're right, you're right." 😞
Can we get back to the "dead mothers" topic and lighten up?

Moves
03 Jun 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Can we get back to the "dead mothers" topic and lighten up?
Many years ago I came across a dead mother (raccoon) on the side of the road. Nearby was a youngster so being the animal lover that I am I decided to take it upon myself to become the wee beasties parent. Now my parents thought maybe it wasn't such a good idea but hey what do parents know eh when you're 12-13? Boy was that a big mistake. It was fun for about the first while and it grew like a weed. Then after about 5-6 months it turned into a "wild and crazy" fiend, getting into everything and I mean everything at which point we, well mostly my parents, thought that maybe we had best release it back into the wild where it really belonged.

Read a book!

Moves
03 Jun 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Many years ago I came across a dead mother (raccoon) on the side of the road. Nearby was a youngster so being the animal lover that I am I decided to take it upon myself to become the wee beasties parent. Now my parents thought maybe it wasn't such a good idea but hey what do parents know eh when you're 12-13? Boy was that a big mistake. It was fun f ...[text shortened]... parents, thought that maybe we had best release it back into the wild where it really belonged.
And then it learned to play chess.

Moves
03 Jun 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
And then it learned to play chess.
You've met it? Please tell me it sucked at chess. I'd hate to think that it was better at it than me.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
03 Jun 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
You've met it? Please tell me it sucked at chess. I'd hate to think that it was better at it than me.
Raccoon got an FM title. 😞

TM

rebel city

Moves
03 Jun 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Raccoon got an FM title. 😞
In that case, there is still hope for my Monkey. 😏

Moves
04 Jun 14

Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
In that case, there is still hope for my Monkey. 😏
I sooo wanted to reply but...😳

old pueblo

Moves
04 Jun 14
1 edit

People, people, people! Let's concentrate here! Actually, in the back of my mind, Huck's birthday is in March, but I think I just totally made that up one day. My brain does stuff like that. We've ruled out Suzianne and Trev. (And me ... not beloved, but definitely Scorpio) I don't think ChessPraxis is in June. I think he's a winter month. Or not. He's some month that has at least 28 days. Stees is apparently indisposed at the moment, teaching racoons how to play chess.

We need hints! Is the username a combined name (like Grampy or Stees) or a singular name (like me or Seitse)?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
04 Jun 14

Is it bigger than a breadbox? πŸ˜•

old pueblo

Moves
04 Jun 14

Animal, vegetable, or mineral?

Moves
04 Jun 14

Originally posted by Sahuaro
Animal, vegetable, or mineral?
I've given up trying to teach raccoons to play chess. All they want to do is eat and make a mess. πŸ™
Now where were we? Oh ya June 1st....that's easy. It was 3 days ago DUH!