1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 12:07
    @very-rusty said
    Two letters in a row means you put the wrong month altogether, stop trying to make up things and admit your mistake, simple eh?

So now it is rude if I point out a mistake you made in the month of the year....ROFLMAO....You related to goad?

By the way we all use keyboards how are you using a "pen"?.... 😛 😉

-VR
    3 edits...at this time

What is your first language?
    I did admit my error directly after you posted. So where exactyl is your point?
    Harping on about how everybody is silly and stupid after an error ahs been realized and corrected is rude in my opinion.

Did I even put "slip of the pen", which is the correct name of the error in English (please look that up), to show that it can't be used in literal sense?
    To harp on that is also rude.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 12:152 edits
    @ponderable said
    3 edits...at this time

What is your first language?
    I did admit my error directly after you posted. So where exactyl is your point?
    Harping on about how everybody is silly and stupid after an error ahs been realized and corrected is rude in my opinion.

Did I even put "slip of the pen", which is the correct name of the error in English (please look that up), to show that it can't be used in literal sense?
    To harp on that is also rude.
    No you said it was a typo...which it indeed wasn't you made a mistake in the Month not my issue that is yours. Not my fault you made a mistake and I poined it out. Then say I could have P.M.'d you. When have you ever P.M.'D me? it is not like we are in the habit of sending each other P.M.'s.

My first language is really none of your business actually. I am a Paying subscriber who has been here since Oct of 2006 which is all the info you have to know about me. If you stopped pointing it out how RUDE it was for me to point YOUR MISTAKE, we wouldn't still be bantering back and forth about it. 😛 😉

By the way the amount of times I edit bother you that too is your problem, not mine!!!

-VR
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 12:53
    I think it may be time for a group hug...what do ya say?

😀
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 13:07
    @very-rusty said
    No you said it was a typo...which it indeed wasn't you made a mistake in the Month not my issue that is yours. Not my fault you made a mistake and I poined it out. Then say I could have P.M.'d you. When have you ever P.M.'D me? it is not like we are in the habit of sending each other P.M.'s.

My first language is really none of your business actually. I am a Paying subsc ...[text shortened]... 😉

By the way the amount of times I edit bother you that too is your problem, not mine!!!

-VR
    And THIS, precisely, is why you have so many thread kills.

It gets to a point that continued conversation is pointless.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 13:113 edits
    @suzianne said
    And THIS, precisely, is why you have so many thread kills.

It gets to a point that continued conversation is pointless.
    Actually Suzie Q, it is because I post last.

Kewpie didn't even want to be in the kill thread list. ( Perhaps her wishes should be granted by Pondy)?

Your name has been mentioned many times in the thread killing champion although you never win it of course, is that because to continue conversation with you would be pointless? According to you that is the reason ones post is last because more conversation would be futile.

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 13:19
    @great-big-stees said
    I think it may be time for a group hug...what do ya say?

😀
    Good suggestion but appears Suzie Q isn't into the group hug thingy! 😉

-VR
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 13:52
    @very-rusty said
    Good suggestion but appears Suzie Q isn't into the group hug thingy! 😉

-VR
    I beg to differ. Let her speak for herself.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 13:55
    @great-big-stees said
    I beg to differ. Let her speak for herself.
    Differ all you like, you think she is into a group hug with me in it? If you do you need your head checked! 😛 😉

-VR
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 14:26
    @very-rusty said
    Differ all you like, you think she is into a group hug with me in it? If you do you need your head checked! 😛 😉

-VR
    One of the ideas of a group hug is to get people, who may not always, if ever, agree to at least have a hug. Not a passionate one but a kinda, Hey I may not like you or your ideas but we are all still humans and as such need close contact. 😉
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 14:351 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    One of the ideas of a group hug is to get people, who may not always, if ever, agree to at least have a hug. Not a passionate one but a kinda, Hey I may not like you or your ideas but we are all still humans and as such need close contact. 😉
    Pehaps something you should let others decide for themselves?

I have all the close contact I desire in the real world! 😉

-VR
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 14:39
    @very-rusty said
    Pehaps something you should let others decide for themselves?

I have all the close contact I desire in the real world! 😉

-VR
    It was merely a suggestion VR. I would, of course, not force anyone to participate.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 14:44
    @great-big-stees said
    It was merely a suggestion VR. I would, of course, not force anyone to participate.
    Nor could you if you wanted to! 😉

-VR
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 16:44
    @very-rusty said

My first language is really none of your business actually. I am a Paying subsc ...[text shortened]... 😉

-VR
    Does being a 'paying subscriber' empower you to be rude?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 19:14
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Does being a 'paying subscriber' empower you to be rude?
    It doesn't empower any one to be rude genius! <-----(Sarcasm of course) I corrected him with the month he took exception to it, his problem not mine!!! 😉

-VR
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 19:19
    @very-rusty said
    It doesn't empower any one to be rude genius! <-----(Sarcasm of course) I corrected him with the month he took exception to it, his problem not mine!!! 😉

-VR
    No, the rudeness was all yours.

Apologize.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree