It is what it is

It is what it is

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
That that is is. That that is not is not. Is not that it? It is.
"Can you answer this punctuation riddle? 10 pts to first right answer!?

Okay, the first person that can punctuate this statement gets 10 points.
that that is is that that is not is not is that it it is

Groparul answered 5 years ago: "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100206143022AAlUlrH

TM

rebel city

Moves
21 Jul 14

All the faith he had had had had no effect in his life.

l

Moves
21 Jul 14
1 edit

"Far, får får får? Nej, inte får får får, får får lamm."

Father, do sheep have sheep? No, sheep do not have sheep, sheep have lambs.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by lolof
"Far, får får får? Nej, inte får får får, får får lamm."

Dad, do sheep have sheep? No, sheep do not have sheep, sheep have lambs.
Underbar forum inlägg.

l

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Underbar forum inlägg.
Tack, tack 🙂

Read a book!

Moves
21 Jul 14

Punctuate this one:

Tom while Tim had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.

l

Moves
21 Jul 14

Punctuate this one:

Tom while Tim had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.
Are you sure there aren't a few 'had' too many...?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
21 Jul 14

Punctuate this one:

[jedclampet] That's a whole heap of had'n fer one feller named Tom. Weeeeeeell DOGGIES!![/jedclampet]

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
22 Jul 14

a woman without her man is nothing

A woman: without her; man is nothing!

Read a book!

Moves
22 Jul 14

Punctuate this one:

Hint: Tom and Tim are students who had submitted essays in school. Tom's offering got a better grade.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
22 Jul 14

Hint: Tom and Tim are students who had submitted essays in school. Tom's offering got a better grade.
I'll wait until the third bonus round to join this game. 😕

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
22 Jul 14

What criteria would you employ?
I wouldn't employ any criteria until I first tried to get that criteria to work for free... I'm always looking for volunteers.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
22 Jul 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
I wouldn't employ any criteria until I first tried to get that criteria to work for free... I'm always looking for volunteers.
"em·ploy: /emˈploi/ verb: employ; 3rd person present: employs; past tense: employed; past participle: employed; gerund or present participle: employing

1. give work to (someone) and pay them for it. "the firm employs 150 people"

synonyms: hire, engage, recruit, take on, secure the services of, sign up, sign, put on the payroll, enroll, appoint; More retain, contract; indenture, apprentice "she employed a chauffeur" working, in work, in employment, holding down a job; earning, wage-earning, waged, breadwinning "up to forty percent of employed people are in part-time jobs" antonyms: dismiss

keep occupied. "most of the newcomers are employed in developing the technology into a product" synonyms: occupy, engage, involve, keep busy, tie up; More absorb, engross, immerse "Julio was employed in carving a stone figure"

2. make use of. "the methods they have employed to collect the data" synonyms: use, utilize, make use of, avail oneself of; More apply, exercise, practice, put into practice, exert, bring into play, bring to bear; draw on, resort to, turn to, have recourse to "the team employed subtle psychological tactics" (employ/Google)

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
22 Jul 14

"em·ploy: /emˈploi/ verb: employ; 3rd person present: employs; past tense: employed; past participle: employed; gerund or present participle: employing

1. give work to (someone) and pay them for it. "the firm employs 150 people"

synonyms: hire, engage, recruit, take on, secure the services of, sign up, sign, put on the payroll, enroll, appoint; Mo ...[text shortened]... t to, turn to, have recourse to "the team employed subtle psychological tactics" (employ/Google)
criteria: /cry·tear·ee·yah/ noun:

1. a cafeteria for crybabies

2. someone who will hopefully work for free; potential volunteer

l

Moves
22 Jul 14

I know the answer and the meaning of the sentence, but I googled it, and it doesn't count, does it?