Imagination

Imagination

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Mar 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[quote]“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ―Albert Einstein

“Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” ―Oscar ...[text shortened]... imagination for drewnogal's library in recognition of 1st Place in our recent prose competition.
You are the single greatest reason why this forum is so dead and boring now.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Mar 15

Originally posted by Trev33
I can't agree with that at all.

You are an asset who could probably contribute more to be honest.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
27 Mar 15
1 edit

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Mar 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Is that a young Gillian Andersen?

Do you know who mine is?

Moves
27 Mar 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I can't agree with that at all.

You are an asset who could probably contribute more to be honest.
I said single greatest reason, certainly not all his fault but I imagine a better forum had he never ventured into the forums.

Of course as has been talked about before, people growing up, moving on... all are valid points but why have a lot of people left or post left often than before?

I could but I don't see the point. All the fun is in the MUTI forums and the werewolf games we play.

Moves
27 Mar 15

I said single greatest reason, certainly not all his fault but I imagine a better forum had he never ventured into the forums.

Of course as has been talked about before, people growing up, moving on... all are valid points but why have a lot of people left or post left often than before?

I could but I don't see the point. All the fun is in the MUTI forums and the werewolf games we play.
I think maybe just "different" kinds of fun.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
27 Mar 15

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Mar 15

I thnk I must be missing something with this "werewolf" thing. Played it once and didn't get it at all.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Mar 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It's me...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Mar 15

Trev33, would you be pleased if I resigned all my games immediately and abandoned Red Hot Pawn forever?

Moves
27 Mar 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I thnk I must be missing something with this "werewolf" thing. Played it once and didn't get it at all.
It takes a couple of games to get into to... there's about 12 of us now who play more or less every game. They've also tried different things to keep it interesting. For example in the past 3 games there's been a team of tanners who are trying to get killed in order for them to win the game. The last game was a couple of weeks ago so I guess the next one won't be for another month or so. But you should join and play.

Moves
27 Mar 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Trev33, would you be pleased if I resigned all my games immediately and abandoned Red Hot Pawn forever?
No, the damage has been done. I would be pleased if we could rewind time and you never posted here.

Moves
27 Mar 15

It takes a couple of games to get into to... there's about 12 of us now who play more or less every game. They've also tried different things to keep it interesting. For example in the past 3 games there's been a team of tanners who are trying to get killed in order for them to win the game. The last game was a couple of weeks ago so I guess the next one won't be for another month or so. But you should join and play.
It really is fun and full of intrigue and bluster. Oh and we even have a statistician cum accountant.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
27 Mar 15

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Mar 15

No, the damage has been done. I would be pleased if we could rewind time and you never posted here.

What "damage has been done" and why would you "be pleased if we could rewind time and you [I] never posted here."?