i'm not looking for advice

i'm not looking for advice

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 May 22

@very-rusty said
Am I expected to believe 6 decades later you are just as virile, even I wouldn't say that. You are still very active as you golf when ever the Sun is out. 🙂

-VR
But VR...you are not me.

Gothenburg

Moves
27 May 22

@great-big-stees said
But VR...you are not me.
Well, as far as I'm concerned, the most attractive men are not necessarily the most virile but they are the most interesting. Do I hear the question: Who asked you? 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 May 22

@great-big-stees said
But VR...you are not me.
Do you think you're in better shape physically?.....I know my brother-in-law actually was and was a few years older than me. He passed on Christmas day just gone by. I knew him since I was 17. So we never know from day to day what going to happen. He was never in Hospital a day in his life before that.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 May 22

@torunn said
Well, as far as I'm concerned, the most attractive men are not necessarily the most virile but they are the most interesting. Do I hear the question: Who asked you? 🙂
lol....IF you insist? Who asked you? 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
27 May 22
1 edit

@very-rusty said
lol....IF you insist? Who asked you? 🙂

-VR
Nobody, in fact, but I believe I have an interesting point of view - there is more to attraction than sex. I think personality has a lot to do with it. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 May 22

@torunn said
Nobody, in fact, but I believe I have an interesting point of view - there is more to attraction than sex. I think personality has a lot to do with it. 🙂
Do you mean in a physical sense of the word? If one has both even better, right? 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
27 May 22

@very-rusty said
Do you mean in a physical sense of the word? If one has both even better, right? 🙂

-VR
Great, ideal situation. 🙂

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
27 May 22

@orangutan said
Welll ... why would you keep looking after you'd found it?
Dang, your smarter than you look.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 May 22

@the-gravedigger said
Dang, your smarter than you look.
Did I miss understand I thought it was in the last place he looked. One would assume he would stop looking. 🙂

-VR

Moves
27 May 22

@very-rusty said
Do you think you're in better shape physically?.....I know my brother-in-law actually was and was a few years older than me. He passed on Christmas day just gone by. I knew him since I was 17. So we never know from day to day what going to happen. He was never in Hospital a day in his life before that.

-VR
I am sorry for your loss.🤭