1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Aug '16 14:13
    I don't really know what I am writing this, maybe coz we don't know each other maybe I am rehearsing future Serbian version on my blog...

As interested people can notice, I didn't renew subscription yet. I wanted, but I am still in trouble, counting last days of my cable net.
    (Anyways, this is just forum, and first time I get banned I would be angry probably as Seitse and would decide to go away, only it would provoke less fuzz. After first ban it's never like before, a man is marked...)

Well, I changed my bank. As no one remember from my previous thread "I am sorry", I was expecting a grant from Denmark.
    It should have arrived late in May, but since reorganizing in Danish fonds it took time. Their ecconomic depamernt is transferred to Hørring, which sounds like atomic rocket underground base from Cold War. Thez had to employ bunch of student girls to transfer myriades of grants and support and alike.

Money returned twice, at least, and at least once because some of thos girls did not write my full name, but only second name!! How stupid, how feeble-minded, how incompetent.

But part of responbility laid on my bank, they were slow, and they did not answer my questions. After 26 years I liqvuidated all account there and went to another bank, closer to my apartment.

By the way I won't sell it for the membership here, but I will have to do it if I never get any grant from Denmark any more.

I waited 25 minutes in that new bank. In the mean time, a woman jumped over the queue althogh she had bigger number on the lap she got from vending-number-monster at the entrance.
    But I got a chance to speak with a lady behind desk. As soon I said first word, her mobile phone rang. She spoke 8 minutes (I counted time). Than it turned out I can't get what I want.
    I went out and found another bank. Third one.
    I opened an account.
    I sent new bank info to Denmark.
    In Denmark everzone is on holiday from June 1st til August 31st.
    I get mail from Linda-Maria, and I answer and next day I get mail "Automatic response, Linda is on holiday"
    I get mail from Jeppe, and I answer and next day I get mail "Automatic response Jeppe is on holiday", I get mail from Daniel, and I answer and next day I get automatic response "Daniel is on holiday", and it happens so 6 times with 6 different people in Danish foundation.

I should saved this for next RHP prose competition it is better than Kafka.

I was today in my new bank to collect new visa card. Empty. I am still waiting for Danish grant. But I already owe the new bank 600 rsd for July (although it was just last 7 days of July) for account maintaince. I paid this and another 600 for August. The lady couldn't answer some of my questions.

I decided: I'll wait for Danish grant, and in September I will change bank again. And if this next bank fail to fulfill my expectations I will join an anti-credit-card movement. No cards no accounts at all.

Tomorrow I was supposed to be in plane for Barcelona and later bus for Andorra to take part in Open Andorra. it is not going to happen. I am almost broke. I am finishing off games on RHP and that's it.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Aug '16 14:24
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I don't really know what I am writing this, maybe coz we don't know each other maybe I am rehearsing future Serbian version on my blog...

As interested people can notice, I didn't renew subscription yet. I wanted, but I am still in trouble, counting last days of my cable net.
    (Anyways, this is just forum, and first time I get banned I would be angry ...[text shortened]... ra. it is not going to happen. I am almost broke. I am finishing off games on RHP and that's it.
    Move to America. The banks here are without equal.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Aug '16 17:15
    Your story is one argument not to give up cash: Don't be at the mercy of a bank (or monetary system...)
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '16 19:44
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Move to America. The banks here are without equal.
    The banksters are a modern-day Mafia. With pals in Congress to make what they do legal.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree