Idleness=

Idleness=

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
14 Oct 13

Devil's workshop
This must be the place!

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
14 Oct 13

I for one have had it with negative Irish stereotypes!!
As soon as I finish this drink I'm punching someone.

😞

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
14 Oct 13
2 edits

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Devil's workshop
This must be the place!
That's why I come to these threads... I can be idle and pretend to be doing something at the same time.
Multitasking for Idiots is a helpful guide
... or would be a helpful guide, but a procrastinator was put in charge of writing it

Moves
14 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
[b]That's why I come to these threads... I can be idle and pretend to be doing something at the same time. \
I am working on "Procrastination for idiots."

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 13

Originally posted by JS357
Don't wait until tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes... procrastinate today!
Don't put off til tomorrow what you can put off doing today

Moves
16 Oct 13

Originally posted by JS357
Well I'm waiting.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
17 Oct 13

I for one have had it with negative Irish stereotypes!!
As soon as I finish this drink I'm punching someone.

😞
CP's history of Irish people.
A few Limeys decided to move elsewhere and not be so snobbish.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
17 Oct 13
2 edits

CP's history of Irish people.
A few Limeys decided to move elsewhere and not be so snobbish.
Little known fact: It was an Irish cowboy who was responsible for the en passant move.

A wealthy French businessman was traveling through the old west, and he visited a tavern at one of his stops. He noticed two cowboys engaged in a game of chess so he went over to observe. One of them pushed his pawn two squares to avoid his opponents pawn, and this made the opponent (the Irish cowboy) very angry. He was heard to say "I'm taking you on, piss ant!", and he took the first fellows pawn and placed his own pawn on the square the first fellows pawn would have been if the first fellow (not an Irish cowboy) had only moved one square.

The Frenchman was so amused by this he told all his friends about it, and within a few years you could hear chess players all throughout France saying "I'm taking you en passant!" The original meaning was lost in translation, but it doesn't really matter... it all worked out for the betterment of the game.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Oct 13

Little known fact: It was an Irish cowboy who was responsible for the en passant move.

One day a wealthy French businessman was traveling through the old west, and he visited a tavern at one of his stops. He noticed two cowboys engaged in a game of chess, so he went to observe. One of them pushed his pawn two squares to avoid his opponents pawn, ...[text shortened]... ost in translation, but that doesn't matter... it all worked out for the betterment of the game.
"5 Stars" lol

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Oct 13

*bump for Idleness=*

Come on you slackers! Get some fire in your belly and be idle!
Do something useless for a change, and fritter your time away here. Otherwise this thread will die for lack of proactive disinterest.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Oct 13
1 edit

*bump for Idleness=*

Come on you slackers! Get some fire in your belly and be [b]idle
!
Do something useless for a change, and fritter your time away here. Otherwise this thread will die for lack of proactive disinterest.[/b]
.... lemon lime, please realize that a third party bump within this forum is allowed on only one day each week:
on hump day, of course.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Oct 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
.... lemon lime, please realize that a third party bump within this forum is allowed on only one day each week:[hidden]on hump day, of course.[/hidden]
Say what? I'm a third party bumper?

I'm assuming CP is the first party, but if I'm only a third party bumper then who qualifies as a second party bumper? And let's not forget the bumperettes... just because they are women there is no reason to exclude them.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Oct 13

Say what? I'm a third party bumper?

I'm assuming CP is the first party, but if I'm only a third party bumper then who qualifies as a second party bumper? And let's not forget the bumperettes... just because they are women there is no reason to exclude them.
You win.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Oct 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
You win.
Did you know that butts have gears?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Well I'm waiting.
At least he's got the right target audience.