I wish I owned a cat

I wish I owned a cat

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
03 May 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I have copies of Frankenstein 1931 and Son of Frankenstein 1938. The Bride of Frankenstein 1933 was cinematically perfect imo, but I don't like what James Whale (director) did with the monster character and the pathos was just too thick for my horror taste. However the photography, and screen direction is beautiful and there is lots to add to essays on t ...[text shortened]... greats. I've struggled to find a region 2 version of The Mummy 1959 which is great watch.

🙂
Any film with Peter Cushing AND Christopher Lee in is worth watching imo, and even a ropy Hammer Horror is a good watch. I particularly enjoy their mummy-based films. And cats are cool.

Australia

Moves
09 May 15

Cats are good things unless you have a pet mouse.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
09 May 15
2 edits

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
09 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by dominuslatrunculorum
I wish I owned cat. Do you wish you owned a cat?
no I wish I ha a wabbit

Moves
09 May 15

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Exactly. It actually never did that IRL.
In real life? 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 May 15

You are obviously a person who never had a cat....You DON'T own the cat. You feed, water, change litter box daily. Pet the cat when it wants you to. In reality the cat owns you. YOU are the cats personal attendant.

-VR

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
09 May 15

Originally posted by Very Rusty
You are obviously a person who never had a cat....You DON'T own the cat. You feed, water, change litter box daily. Pet the cat when it wants you to. In reality the cat owns you. YOU are the cats personal attendant.

-VR
I actually think my cat owns me. It has me jumping through hoops, talking in a silly voice, and hand feeding it when it feels hungry. I bet it brags about it with it's friends!! 😕

Moves
09 May 15

Cats have a custom to run over computer keyboards - so they make random moves while you're logged on but absent.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
09 May 15

Originally posted by vandervelde
Cats have a custom to run over computer keyboards - so they make random moves while you're logged on but absent.
don't like cats

Australia

Moves
10 May 15

Originally posted by redbadger
don't like cats
Well, you wouldn't, would you? You're a badger.

Delicious Monster...

Moves
10 May 15

Originally posted by redbadger
don't like cats
I don't have a cat. I have three neighbours with cats, so I have cat visitors all the time.
The gardens birds and doves are getting less and less... but they won't get to my aviary with finches... catproof. don't know for how long...

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
10 May 15

Originally posted by Mammy Blue
I don't have a cat. I have three neighbours with cats, so I have cat visitors all the time.
The gardens birds and doves are getting less and less... but they won't get to my aviary with finches... catproof. don't know for how long...
maybe I should say its not the cats I dislike its the owners that let them roam killing birds & mice etc and craping and peeing in my garden.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
10 May 15
1 edit

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
10 May 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I like the Canary Islands... 🙂 I'm a Birdman... 😀

Moves
10 May 15

Originally posted by FMF
My cats eat birds on their days off.
All cats murder birds. That's why they are vermin which should be kept indoors.