I Ching, Numerology And Horoscope.

I Ching, Numerology And Horoscope.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
108d

@torunn said
Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

I belong to the fire signs: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. I may fail with the passionate bit though. πŸ™‚
11/11, Scorpio all the way.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
108d
1 edit

@drewnogal said
Seems I am an Earth sign and having read up on it I’m surprised to see it fits me pretty well.
Surprised? I had you down as an earth sign from way back.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
108d

@suzianne said
Surprised? I had you down as an earth sign from way back.
Well done πŸ™‚, think I must have read it at some time but it couldn’t have registered with me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
108d
1 edit

@drewnogal said
Well done πŸ™‚, think I must have read it at some time but it couldn’t have registered with me.
My daughter tried to make a living out of astrology when she gave up work to look after the kids.so the family were her guinea pigs,I thought she was fairly accurate about me, but sometimes I think you can make the story fit the picture.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
108d

@david-burton said
Any believers.
Millions of people believe in this stuff.

Recently I had a discussion with two family members who believed that the full moon directly impacted mood, thinking, and behaviour. One of them argued that if the moon could influence the tides then when it was “full” it must influence us as humans even more. Assertions were in full flow about people in mental health institutions becoming disturbed and children misbehaving at school, mothers going into Labour, menstrual cycles, pets behaving oddly and so on.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
108d
1 edit

@divegeester said

Recently I had a discussion with two family members who believed that the full moon directly impacted mood, thinking, and behaviour. One of them argued that if the moon could influence the tides then when it was “full” it must influence us as humans even more. Assertions were in full flow about people in mental health institut ...[text shortened]... n misbehaving at school, mothers going into Labour, menstrual cycles, pets behaving oddly and so on.
Slightly off topic, when my wife started work as a dinner nanny she said children were more disruptive on windy days,she would also agree about moon phases.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
108d
2 edits

@david-burton said
Slightly off topic, when my wife started work as a dinner nanny she said children were more disruptive on windy days,she would also agree about moon phases.
Yes, I’m sure my family members were not alone in their perspectives on lunar cycles and their spurious impact on humans.

(PS you were on topic)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
108d

@david-burton said
My daughter tried to make a living out of astrology when she gave up work to look after the kids.so the family were her guinea pigs,I thought she was fairly accurate about me, but sometimes I think you can make the story fit the picture.
There’s always a market somewhere for this sort of thing. Did it work out for her financially?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
108d

@divegeester said
There’s always a market somewhere for this sort of thing. Did it work out for her financially?
no the final product as well presented as it was proved financialy unrealistic,she returned to work at lookers as an accountant before moving on to greater things.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
108d

@divegeester said

Recently I had a discussion with two family members who believed that the full moon directly impacted mood, thinking, and behaviour. One of them argued that if the moon could influence the tides then when it was “full” it must influence us as humans even more. Assertions were in full flow about people in mental health institut ...[text shortened]... n misbehaving at school, mothers going into Labour, menstrual cycles, pets behaving oddly and so on.
My ex used to say that my mood was affected by the moon. It used to drive me wild πŸ˜–πŸ€¬πŸ˜©. He’s still a firm believer in the theory, in spite of it never affecting him for some reason?

Gothenburg

Moves
108d

@drewnogal said
My ex used to say that my mood was affected by the moon. It used to drive me wild πŸ˜–πŸ€¬πŸ˜©. He’s still a firm believer in the theory, in spite of it never affecting him for some reason?
I have heard that some people suffer insomnia when it's full moon.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
108d

@drewnogal said
No wonder he’s your “ex” πŸ˜†

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
108d

@torunn said
Could the increased light; the moon is very bright due to the high proportion of glassy material on its surface.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
108d

@torunn said
My father always called the full moon a bombers moon(something to do with the air raids)

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
108d

The full moon has zero effect on me. Apart from going out and killing people.