how cops react to bad WHITE boy:

how cops react to bad WHITE boy:

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Apr 18

http://abcnews.go.com/US/student-wounded-university-chicago-police-charged-arraigned/story?id=54256587

One bullet to a guy who was smashing windows in cars and conducting burglary, ONE bullet wounding this white guy.

What's wrong with this picture? I am 100% sure if that had been a black kid in the same boat the cop would have called for backup and when they fired, 20 rounds would have been shot and the kid would be dead. This kid got off lightly because he was white.

The cop yelled several times, 'Don't come at me, put down your weapon' and such which for sure would not have happened if the kid was black.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
05 Apr 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
http://abcnews.go.com/US/student-wounded-university-chicago-police-charged-arraigned/story?id=54256587

One bullet to a guy who was smashing windows in cars and conducting burglary, ONE bullet wounding this white guy.

What's wrong with this picture? I am 100% sure if that had been a black kid in the same boat the cop would have called for backup and ...[text shortened]... me, put down your weapon' and such which for sure would not have happened if the kid was black.
While I don't disagree with you, one incident proves nothing.
You need statistics from all shootings and proper analysis.

Otherwise this is the same as Climate Change Deniers
saying a cold weekend disproves Global Warming.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Apr 18

What's wrong with this picture? I am 100% sure if that had been a black kid in the same boat the cop would have called for backup and ...[text shortened]... me, put down your weapon' and such which for sure would not have happened if the kid was black.
And there are still people (mostly white) claiming there is no such thing as white privilege.

Moves
06 Apr 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
And there are still people (mostly white) claiming there is no such thing as white privilege.
You're starting to sound like Duchess. Don't.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Apr 18

Originally posted by @shallow-blue
You're starting to sound like Duchess. Don't.
Not even close. Did she say, the lying troll sonhouse, etc., etc., etc.?

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
08 Apr 18

I am 100% sure if that had been a black kid in the same boat the cop would have called for backup and when they fired, 20 rounds would have been shot and the kid would be dead. This kid got off lightly because he was white.

The cop yelled several ...[text shortened]... me, put down your weapon' and such which for sure would not have happened if the kid was black.
come on sonhouse. you've gone off the wacko deep end.

According to you, the cops would sneak up on the kid, call all their buddies and then silently and without warning empty their clips and murder the kid in a hail of bullets, all without saying a word.

Are you that completely disenfranchised that you've lost all respect for your institutions that you actually believe that ALL of the Police in the US are insane?

TIme to come back to reality and give the hyperbolic statements a rest

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
08 Apr 18

yes, getting shot is a privilege.

I love how some of you only believe fair and equal treatment is a hail of gunfire.

🙄

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
08 Apr 18

An excerpt from the newspaper...

"Christian was driving a stolen van near Lawrence Avenue and Scarborough Golf Club Road when he was shot by police on June 20, 2006. The officer who fired said that, following a confrontation, Christian accelerated and drove the van at another officer.

"I think that if he wasn't a little black kid, he wouldn't have been shot," Wellington (his mother)said in an interview."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-deaths-blacks-data-1.4599215
--------------------------------------------------------------
So, let me get this right sonhouse...if a white kid stole a van and tried to kill a police officer by running him over with the stolen van, the officer would say to himself, "hey this is a white kid so i won't shoot him to protect my life, i'll just let him run me over and kill me.." Is that it? Is that how you think police think? 🙄 His mother clearly thinks that way.

I tell you what, the kid would be alive today if he hadn't done the following:

1 not been a criminal
2 not stolen a van
3 not tried to run over a police officer with the stolen van

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Apr 18

Originally posted by @uzless

I love how some of you only believe fair and equal treatment is a hail of gunfire.

🙄
How about if the perp is black, they try to talk him or her down first rather than just blasting away when they lift a cell phone in the air? Come on, you figure 10 or more rounds into a person not firing a weapon is ok? What about shooting the perps foot or leg? Or shoulder, something that will stop the person but not lethal. Also what about non-lethal weapons? Tasers can incapacitate a person from 20 feet away. Why don't those cops use THOSE weapons instead of firing a fusillade of a dozen bullets? Do you seriously think they need that many bullets to stop a perp?
The clear message is those cops are totally afraid of black kids and shoot first ask questions later. You deny that? The only thing they say is 'lower your weapon' or some such and suppose the perp is deaf, can't hear what they are saying or mentally delayed, can't understand them? So those folks die because of the cops unrestrained use of lethal force when none is called for.

I guess that is ok with you.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
10 Apr 18

How about if the perp is black, they try to talk him or her down first rather than just blasting away when they lift a cell phone in the air? Come on, you figure 10 or more rounds into a person not firing a weapon is ok? What about shooting the perps foot or leg? Or shoulder,

I guess that is ok with you.
sigh....😞

Why would you lift a black cell phone into the air with cops pointing guns at you. That's just bizarre. Here's what you do. DROP EVERYTHING in your hands and raise them above your head with your fists open so they can see you are NOT armed.

Police are trained to not shoot for feet or legs...you aim for centre mass. If you shoot, you are shooting to kill. Come on this is basic training stuff. How do you not know this stuff?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Apr 18

🙄
No, jackass, fair and equal treatment would be giving unarmed black people the same treatment as unarmed white people.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
11 Apr 18
1 edit

No, jackass, fair and equal treatment would be giving unarmed black people the same treatment as unarmed white people.
They do. Are you not paying attention? In the US in 2017,

99.996% of unarmed black males were NOT shot by police.
99.997% of unarmed white males were NOT shot by police

It's a shame when the facts get in the way of your opinions...

"Things you say are called opinions, Things I say are called facts" -uzless

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Apr 18
1 edit

They do. Are you not paying attention? In the US in 2017,

99.996% of unarmed black males were NOT shot by police.
99.997% of unarmed white males were NOT shot by police

It's a shame when the facts get in the way of your opinions...

"Things you say are called opinions, Things I say are called facts" -uzless
Let me guess. You're white, aren't you?

False equivalency.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Apr 18

sigh....😞

Why would you lift a black cell phone into the air with cops pointing guns at you. That's just bizarre. Here's what you do. DROP EVERYTHING in your hands and raise them above your head with your fists open so they can see you are NOT armed.

Police are trained to not shoot for feet or legs...you aim for centre mass. If you shoot, you are shooting to kill. Come on this is basic training stuff. How do you not know this stuff?
So how many white boys do you see killed when unarmed, by police shooting 20 bullets? No big deal, the cops were justified, right? The perp might have been carrying an atomic bomb in their backpack and had to be put down right?

So how many white boys get killed by police Vs black boys, all unarmed?

And if that black kid who had a pipe was mentally challenged or say deaf, he deserves to die and now the genetic pool is stronger, that your stance?

Moves
15 Apr 18

Let me guess. You're white, aren't you?

False equivalency.
running from the facts sluzy?