Hoonery

Hoonery

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Mar 16

Confessions and/or complaints please.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
I confess I don't know what hoonery means and that really makes me mad.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
07 Mar 16

Originally posted by josephw
I confess I don't know what hoonery means and that really makes me mad.
Same for me.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
07 Mar 16

I confess to being a Hooner.
Weapon of choice M3 V8 4.0 litre

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Mar 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
I confess to being a Hooner.
Weapon of choice M3 V8 4.0 litre
Let's race!

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 Mar 16

Originally posted by Ponderable
Same for me.
...and I tried to look it up in dictionnaries and found in urban dictionnary:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There aren't any definitions for hoonery yet.

Can you define it?

Australia

Moves
08 Mar 16

Expensive habit here - they confiscate the cars and you have to buy them back.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Mar 16

I wish to complain about hoonery which has been the bane of my existence and has not only led directly to my recently stubbed toe but also to the sudden demise of Peanut, my pet hamster.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Mar 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I wish to complain about hoonery which has been the bane of my existence and has not only led directly to my recently stubbed toe but also to the sudden demise of Peanut, my pet hamster.
"1) Why?"

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"1) Why?"
Why 'cut and paste'?

So many questions...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF (OP)
Why would any man or woman resort to confessing and/or complaining in an online correspondence website's public forum?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Mar 16

Why would any man or woman resort to confessing and/or complaining in an online correspondence website's public forum?
Why then create the earlier thread 2016 Online Complaint Desk?

"This online global service will be provided 24 hours each day/seven days per week until December 31, 2016 for the benefit of all Red Hot Pawn Members. Well qualified "Online Complaint Desk" Staff Members will be available to assist you in resolving your complaints. Here are twenty six popular categories of complaints; please feel free to contribute your own." || Automobiles; Books; Clothes; Death; Evil; Food; Global Warming; Housing; Interest Rates; Junk Food; Knives; Love; Mine Disasters; Negativity; Overpriced Merchandise; People; Quality and Quantity; Romance; Sickness; Terrorism; Utility Bills; Voter Turnout; Wars; X-Rated Movies; Young People; Zits. Thanks for choosing Red Hot Pawn." ~Regards, Ralph Noobie (Complaint Desk General Manager)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Mar 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Why then create the earlier thread 2016 Online Complaint Desk?

"This online global service will be provided 24 hours each day/seven days per week until December 31, 2016 for the benefit of all Red Hot Pawn Members. Well qualified "Online Complaint Desk" Staff Members will be available to assist you in resolving your complaints. Here are twenty s ...[text shortened]... Zits. Thanks for choosing Red Hot Pawn." ~Regards, Ralph Noobie (Complaint Desk General Manager)
Why not?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Mar 16

Why not?
?!?

'You' asked 'Why would any man or woman resort to confessing and/or complaining in an online correspondence website's public forum?'

And yet that is precisely what you invited people to do in your GF Online Complaint Desk thread; including such topics as Sickness and Terrorism.

Are you questioning peoples desire to complain about hoonery in a public forum, but giving the green light to complain in such a public forum about terrorism? Seriously?!