Hey Fellas are YOU BORED?

Hey Fellas are YOU BORED?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Em
a

My home

Moves
23 Apr 13
2 edits

Hey Fellas ARE YOU BORED?

Hey yall if you want To have some Fun Go to greedmongers http://www.greedmonger.com/ I am sure you will want to play it so just saying that it isnt out yet but then you can have some Fun.And if you do Go there Pm me and tell me you are looking at it my name is ninjaslice.And if you Post on New here say hello!Say ninjaslice told me about you guys.

Have a good chess game guys see ya!

Moves
23 Apr 13

Originally posted by Elij mathr

Hey yall if you want To have some Fun Go to greedmongers http://www.greedmonger.com/ I am sure you will want to play it so just saying that it isnt out yet but then you can have some Fun.And if you do Go there Pm me and tell me you are looking at it my name is ninjaslice.And if you Post on New here say hello!Say ninjaslice told me about you guys.

No...but thanks for asking.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 Apr 13

Would probably be a good idea to tell us about contents...so I infer it is not a chess site?

Em
a

My home

Moves
23 Apr 13

Sure isnt it is a focused Sandbox mmorpg

Em
a

My home

Moves
23 Apr 13

And if you all want Pm me and i can add you to my group (Club on this Site But on the other site i have Gms and others in my Group)You should seriously look at that sight requires 13 or older And People are Friendly and it should be out soon

Read a book!

Moves
23 Apr 13

And if you all want Pm me and i can add you to my group (Club on this Site But on the other site i have Gms and others in my Group)You should seriously look at that sight requires 13 or older And People are Friendly and it should be out soon
When will you be 13?

Em
a

My home

Moves
23 Apr 13

??????I am 13 or older Why?????

In your face

Moves
23 Apr 13

??????I am 13 or older Why?????
Age of consent in HandyAndyLand.

Read a book!

Moves
23 Apr 13

Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
Age of consent in HandyAndyLand.
What's the legal age in Sausageland?

In your face

Moves
23 Apr 13

Originally posted by HandyAndy
What's the legal age in Sausageland?
That would be telling. I think you'd pass though 😛

Em
a

My home

Moves
23 Apr 13

No Messing around on this post please

Moves
23 Apr 13

No Messing around on this post please
My dear sir or madame, as the case may be, you've been here (RHP) for 5 months now. Surely you've come to realize that most threads here are like Lava...you never know in which direction they'll travel.

Em
a

My home

Moves
23 Apr 13

Ya and it sure does get irritating seriously.Just trying to be help full

Moves
23 Apr 13

Ya and it sure does get irritating seriously.Just trying to be help full
Hopefully your skin will thicken the more you engae in the threads. Seriously though some people will go to the site you mentioned but be prepared for the comments both serious and lighthearted.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Apr 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Hopefully your skin will thicken the more you engae in the threads. Seriously though some people will go to the site you mentioned but be prepared for the comments both serious and lighthearted.
Some say words can hurt....I don't believe that is the case unless you really care deeply for the person saying those words.

I've never been hurt on this site. 😉 😉