Help! Tourism in USA for my 50th this June

Help! Tourism in USA for my 50th this June

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
02 Mar 15

Originally posted by Seitse
I have nothing but bad experiences, from Amarillo to McAllen.

Except Austin, of course.
Saw your picture at the post office in McAllen. Nice reward too.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
02 Mar 15

...Monty!!

Can you please type your reply in the correct box?..
Is this it? Sorry!

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
02 Mar 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Saw your picture at the post office in McAllen. Nice reward too.
Pfff, 100k for such a specimen. It's ludicrous!

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
02 Mar 15

Originally posted by Blackpoolmad
It is my 50th in June (as seen in the title) and I want to go somewhere different for a holiday to celebrate.
I am working class, so could never afford an expensive holiday, but I want to go to USA as I've never been and want to go.
I'm asking my American chess playing friends for advice on where would be good to go on a budget?
I'd love to go to Na ...[text shortened]... ome over and build you a sensational garden if you are rich and want to pay for our holiday 😀🙄
Most Irish go to Boston, New York, Chicago and Orlando.
All of them very good. Chicago is a lot less expensive than New York.

Read a book!

Moves
03 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Blackpoolmad
It is my 50th in June (as seen in the title) and I want to go somewhere different for a holiday to celebrate.
I am working class, so could never afford an expensive holiday, but I want to go to USA as I've never been and want to go.
I'm asking my American chess playing friends for advice on where would be good to go on a budget?
I'd love to go to Na ...[text shortened]... ome over and build you a sensational garden if you are rich and want to pay for our holiday 😀🙄
Follow your first impulse: Nashville, Cincinnati and maybe a river cruise to New Orleans (lots of bars, lots of jazz). Distance between Nashville and Cincinnati is about 270 miles, most of it through the beautiful commonwealth of Kentucky. Rent a car and discover the wondrous joys of driving on the right.

If you choose one of the big cities, I recommend joining a tour rather than wandering around on your own.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Mar 15

Originally posted by Seitse
I have nothing but bad experiences, from Amarillo to McAllen.

Except Austin, of course.
While on the Midget Tag Team Wrestling Circuit, I imagine. lol