hello there

hello there

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rookorbycrook

Solihull

Moves
09 Jul 18

Hi my name is Ian I live in Solihull in the United Kingdom, I play for Sutton Coldfield Chess Club.\n\nI love playing chess , anyone in the West Midlands area please let me know we can have some coffee house chess I’m sure I can travel no worries on that one please check my you tube channel out ( Ian Morley ) click on my picture and there are various chess videos from Holland Park on there ! Love to play down London at Holland Park at the cafe great games there and the guys and gals play Cafe Forum late Thursdays , Fridays and Saturdays .... Also Cafe Nero Shepherds Bush ..... LOOKING FOR SOME MEET UPS FOR 2018 PLEASE LETS GET SOMETHING TOGETHER

Moves
09 Jul 18

You look like a serial killer in your profile pic 😲

RHP Member No.16

Moves
09 Jul 18
1 edit

A meet-up is probably long overdue!

It looks like the last RHP meet-up was 28 Mar '08, based upon the pictures shown on the site map, on the 'meet-ups' page.
After looking through the various ones shown it looks like everyone had a good time at the various ones held in Ireland and England.

There were also a couple of meet-ups held in the US in Maine, but there are no pictures for those on this site, unless someone else knows where they are posted.
I remember seeing the US meet-up pictures somewhere but no longer have any idea where they can be found.

rookorbycrook

Solihull

Moves
10 Jul 18

is this why you choose to hide yours ?? maybe you are a killer I look nothing of the sort u moron !!

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Jul 18

Originally posted by @rookorbycrook
is this why you choose to hide yours ?? maybe you are a killer I look nothing of the sort u moron !!
you sorta do
now my profile pic is of a cool non violent lemon

rookorbycrook

Solihull

Moves
10 Jul 18

if ya say so u must be a lemon looking like that lol yeah how do u know how serial killers look like ?? haha u must be one joker

rookorbycrook

Solihull

Moves
10 Jul 18

I know what ya trying to do and it wont work...… get ya kicks elsewhere you lot must be a paedophile

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Jul 18

if ya say so u must be a lemon looking like that lol yeah how do u know how serial killers look like ?? haha u must be one joker
you are a very handsome man
I was just kidding
let's be buddies
ok?

rookorbycrook

Solihull

Moves
10 Jul 18

nah ill be fine without that thank you

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Jul 18

nah ill be fine without that thank you
If you change your mind you can pm me anytime

gertrude

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
10 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @trev33
i am not drunk

okay, some

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
10 Jul 18

Originally posted by @trev33
He wants to play chess. The killing stuff would be on the back burner for now.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
10 Jul 18

How to make friends. 😞

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
10 Jul 18

I won't come to the UK this year but end of October I attend a conference in Pittsburgh, PA

rookorbycrook

Solihull

Moves
10 Jul 18

well people saying people look like serial killers ffs what do you expect